120GB Playstation 3 for $255 after Payphrase and bing @ buy.com

MIX_MASTER_ICE

CAGiversary!
Buy.com has the PS3 120GB for the usual 299.99 w/free shipping, but if you sign up for amazon's payphrase you get 10% off. Bing right now is 5% on buy.com, so that would be 45 dollars off the 300 dollar system price. Anybody have experience using bing and payphrase together? 255 shipped would be a pretty good deal on a new PS3.

I guess buy.com must be temporarily OOS on the 120GB PS3. When I posted this they had the 120GB system in stock and sold by buy.com. Hopefully they will be back in stock soon.

I'm still waiting and holding out the (fading) hope of a Walmart/Amazon gift card promo. That and I don't know if Payphrase would kill Bing cashback.

I have seen more deals on a PS3 system this year than I have any other system in a long time. At least Sony is catching up!

[quote name='mr_bungle']I have seen more deals on a PS3 system this year than I have any other system in a long time. At least Sony is catching up![/QUOTE]

i think they're trying to hype/sell more ps3's for a new game they're waiting to be released. well that's how i see it.

if anything, sony is indeed catching up.

bread's done
Back