---

[quote name='dnt_h8me2']I'll pay $0 + shipping.[/quote]Shipping's going to cost $90, so okay. :wink:

The best offer i got was $3 shipped...Its going to cost more than that to ship it..You think i would pay out of my pocket to ship it and give it to someone for free?

Dnt_h8me2--stay off my threads..

[quote name='silverandcold']The best offer i got was $3 shipped...Its going to cost more than that to ship it..You think i would pay out of my pocket to ship it and give it to someone for free?

Dnt_h8me2--stay off my threads..[/quote]

How much will shipping be? If you want a more serious offer it would be helpful.

Shipping would be alot..probably around $8-9..It might not even be worth it..i dunno..just thought I would see if anyone wanted them..I wasnt wanting any profit for them..as long as you paid shipping and maybe a $1 extra..

[quote name='silverandcold']Shipping would be alot..probably around $8-9..It might not even be worth it..i dunno..just thought I would see if anyone wanted them..I wasnt wanting any profit for them..as long as you paid shipping and maybe a $1 extra..[/quote]

To help this along, find out how much shipping would be. No guesses, find out...

bread's done
Back