13 months xbl for around $25

[quote name='The Chop Suey']so guys if i buy 2 1600 points will it only take off 19.99 if so i rather just buy a 4000 one thanks :)[/QUOTE]

It takes off the total purchase so $14.98 for two. Plus tax, shipping, and whatever you pay for the coupon if you buy one. When I order mine it was $16.24 after tax and free shipping. Plus the $3.25 I paid for the coupon. So basically like getting one free. Much better the $5 each I was getting with the old Gamepro coupons to use at Best Buy. Only thing is these wont ship till the middle of February.

[quote name='blackbird3216']I just got the best customer service from dell!!!

I called saying what happened, how the support guy online ripped me off of my coupon, so this guy said he would use a new coupon to place an order for me. But then after going through the order stage, he said he would give me the order free of charge(wii points and a 3ft ethernet cable) because i am a valued customer(just ordered a computer for my brother). He says i should not get charged for the order, and if i do, then he shall pay for it. So, anyone think i should call someone to change get rid of the ethernet cable and add a classic controller(don't have one yet) or just leave it and not be an ass?[/quote]

You are an ass already so dont worry about that. You misused your first code by using it on something that was less than $20. Then you wont quit saying the guy ripped you off because he wouldnt give you another one. You misused the coupon, that means its your fault not his. Now Dell just kissed your ass even though you are the one that fucked up and your greedy ass still wants to try to get more? Be happy with what you have already.

I call BS that a customer service rep offered to pay for your order.

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']You are an ass already so dont worry about that. You misused your first code by using it on something that was less than $20. Then you wont quit saying the guy ripped you off because he wouldnt give you another one. You misused the coupon, that means its your fault not his. Now Dell just kissed your ass even though you are the one that fucked up and your greedy ass still wants to try to get more? Be happy with what you have already.

I call BS that a customer service rep offered to pay for your order.[/QUOTE]
read here:

dank said: "but when you add it watch, it will only take of $19.99 or however much the most expesive item is."

And i trusted and i saw that it was true. When i ordered it went through until i checked my order status where it showed $27.01

You said: "I would go into live chat and try to cancel and ask them if you can still use the code or get a new one."

I asked the live chat guy he said no. The guy on the phone said yes. And he ordered for me without asking for payment. He paid the remaining cents on the order. So, it's not really BS. They are just giving me like a couple of cents for free.

But noone ripped you off by not giving you another code so why keep saying it? Also when I go back I also see this:

You said: "ok, can someone tell me if the tax counts on the 25.01 price?"

schiftya2 said: "No, I'm pretty sure it has to be 25.01 before tax for the coupon to work."

So you just ignored what this guy told you and what was also repeated over and over in the thread. You were already set on what you were going to do you just want someone here to justify it even if its not right. Why should you be able to use the code to cover shipping too? If Dell was in the buisness of giving shit away for free then they wouldnt be in buisness as long as they have. Nobody ripped you off, you misused the code but it did work. Then your right I did tell you to ask the rep if you can use it again or get another one. But if the rep says no hes not ripping you off because its your fault in the first place.

This is a good deal the way it is but all the people like you trying to take advantage of it and the ones trying to get free shipping even though today is the 6th are ruining it. I wouldnt be surprised if there are mass cancellations down the road.

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']But noone ripped you off by not giving you another code so why keep saying it? Also when I go back I also see this:

You said: "ok, can someone tell me if the tax counts on the 25.01 price?"

schiftya2 said: "No, I'm pretty sure it has to be 25.01 before tax for the coupon to work."

So you just ignored what this guy told you and what was also repeated over and over in the thread. You were already set on what you were going to do you just want someone here to justify it even if its not right. Why should you be able to use the code to cover shipping too? If Dell was in the buisness of giving shit away for free then they wouldnt be in buisness as long as they have. Nobody ripped you off, you misused the code but it did work. Then your right I did tell you to ask the rep if you can use it again or get another one. But if the rep says no hes not ripping you off because its your fault in the first place.

This is a good deal the way it is but all the people like you trying to take advantage of it and the ones trying to get free shipping even though today is the 6th are ruining it. I wouldnt be surprised if there are mass cancellations down the road. [/QUOTE]
well, pretty sure is not always a yes. Plus, when i put the coupon in, it did just as dank said(removed the total price of the most expensive item). Whatever, i already settled it with dell. Sure, its a great deal, but its not my fault there was a glitch in the system. It's their responisblility to give me another coupon code if their system ate it up.

[quote name='rly723']all 10 orders went through...thanks OP!!!!!!![/quote]

Its dumbasses like you that are going to ruin this deal for everyone. Mods, can we delete this thread?

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']Its dumbasses like you that are going to ruin this deal for everyone. Mods, can we delete this thread?[/QUOTE]
LOL cant take a joke, relax everyone, people are on edge over a deal

glad i got my ONE order in

i want to do this again but there is nothing i really want...sure i could get a game but i am already backlogged 15+ games...i wish the nyko charging kit wasnt out of stock

[quote name='blackbird3216']well, pretty sure is not always a yes. Plus, when i put the coupon in, it did just as dank said(removed the total price of the most expensive item). Whatever, i already settled it with dell. Sure, its a great deal, but its not my fault there was a glitch in the system. It's their responisblility to give me another coupon code if their system ate it up.[/quote]

dont use my name man. what you are doing is retarded. and you took what i said out of context. i was telling you it wasnt going to work because the item wasnt $25. youre just stupid man

[quote name='dank']dont use my name man. what you are doing is retarded. and you took what i said out of context. i was telling you it wasnt going to work because the item wasnt $25. youre just stupid man[/quote] yeah, yeah yeah, what you said was actually true, but dell's computer system is to blame as there was a glitch(a item lower than $25 showed a discounted price). I don't blame you.(but i don't get why your calling me stupid when im congratulating you. I was blaiming this on Dell's glitch, not you) Oh well, i don't see the reason to fight over a resolved issue. Thanks for your advice.:applause:

No reason why this is here, just for reference:
Ok, im not going to comment about this because it's already resolved but this is what you said:
"but i dont think you can do that. i think the one item has to be over $25. if it isnt it takes off only how much that one item was worth."

The first part says It has to be over $25. The next part says it doesn't. Its a contradictary statement.;) But oh well, no reason to be fighting. :lol:fixed

[quote name='Joph']is there still free shipping or are people paying for shipping now?[/QUOTE]

There was only free shipping on the 4th.

You guys crack me up, these coupons have been sent out by dell for a few years now. People have been buying these from fleabay and getting games and batteries and such for a long time with some coupons going 50 off 100 before. Now you guys and SD throw all this crap at dell they might just put some kind of restrictions on these and the %off on systems as well.

[quote name='blackbird3216']yeah, yeah yeah, what you said was actually true, but dell's computer system is to blame as there was a glitch(a item lower than $25 showed a discounted price). I don't blame you.(but i don't get why your calling me stupid when im congratulating you. I was blaiming this on Dell's glitch, not you) Oh well, i don't see the reason to fight over a resolved issue. Thanks for your advice.:applause:

No reason why this is here, just for reference:
Ok, im not going to comment about this because it's already resolved but this is what you said:
"but i dont think you can do that. i think the one item has to be over $25. if it isnt it takes off only how much that one item was worth."

The first part says It has to be over $25. The next part says it doesn't. Its a contradictary statement.;) But oh well, no reason to be fighting. I forgive you:lol: [/quote]

NO, THE FIRST PART SAYS: I DONT THINK YOU CAN DO THAT. then it says I THINK THE ITEM HAS TO BE OVER $25

ur retarded.

not to metion thats just what i thought(i.e. guess, assumption)

dont try to blame me for your incompetence, and then tell me you are forgiving me. wtf is that

oops, i forgot to edit that part.

Notice how it says
I don't blame you.(but i don't get why your calling me stupid when im congratulating you. I was blaiming this on Dell's glitch, not you);)

Which also brings me back to my point:
well, pretty sure is not always a yes

Ok? Can we just stop fighting about something already resolved? :whistle2:#

Guys this isnt some expiring deal, If you keep screwing around they are going to can all these orders. It isnt free shipping, take your discount and move on. Stop pounding them with 10 orders or the well will run dry.

^Sadly yes, i agree with you. There is a specific term i learned in one of my AP classes for this thought but its eluding me at he moment.

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']if they don't someone else will. so they might as well milk the deal for all its worth[/quote]

Its not expiring, all you guys are doing is going to get these orders cancelled. My Paypal has not been charged from yesterday so this is not in the bag yet just because the order goes through.

[quote name='rly723']LOL cant take a joke, relax everyone, people are on edge over a deal

glad i got my ONE order in[/quote]

HaHa, my bad man. Theres just alot of people abusing this way too much.

[quote name='dank']dont use my name man. what you are doing is retarded. and you took what i said out of context. i was telling you it wasnt going to work because the item wasnt $25. youre just stupid man[/quote]

Exactly, It doesnt matter what we tell him because hes just going to do his own thing anyways. He probably asked a rep to stack his ebay codes so he could get a 360 for free.

Oh god...please. Just shut the fuck up.

This isn't gamefaqs, please don't start into the flame war.

How about a cheap ass prayer for all our order to clear tomorrow?

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']Exactly, It doesnt matter what we tell him because hes just going to do his own thing anyways. He probably asked a rep to stack his ebay codes so he could get a 360 for free.[/QUOTE]
dude, he just misunderstood. Plus, what's wrong with getting back another coupon when my original one got ripped. And you think it's BS if the company's paying a paltry 70cents because of system glitches? Can we really stop talking about this? I would rather use my time for more important things other than fighting over solved problems or misunderstood words. I probably misunderstood what you guys meant. You probably misunderstood what im trying to say. I didn't mean this to be something bad. I don't rip people off. I just want justice. And i didn't get dell to pay for my order. I just wanted them to refund my coupon, and i'd be happy, knowing that even if i don't want to use it, i could sell it. It's not justice if a site gltich ate my coupon. Sure, it's my fault that i didn't read the instructions, but they shouldn't have even let me use it.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Oh god...please. Just shut the fuck up.

This isn't gamefaqs, please don't start into the flame war.

How about a cheap ass prayer for all our order to clear tomorrow?[/quote] you mean gamefags.:lol:

I bought two codes and don't want the second one, anyone willing to buy it off me? PM me...

Anyway, used the code on Blue Dragon, got it for ~$21 shipped :)

EDIT: gone.

[quote name='Draugr']I bought two codes and don't want the second one, anyone willing to buy it off me? PM me...

Anyway, used the code on Blue Dragon, got it for ~$21 shipped :)[/quote]

How much you selling it for? It was just $3 right? Be a badass and give it away...

[quote name='shadylane']so i just have to place the order and thats it right? as long as the item is over 25 then the coupon should work correct?[/quote]

Just add the item(s) to your cart, apply the code, and finish checking out, that's it.

whooo ordered 20 times!! jk lol great thread guys thanks op and i am starting to become a true cheap ass...which is good cuz i

payed retailed many a times

lets hope this lasts for awhile past this deal. it would be nice to sav e $25 off new games in the future, i'd buy stuff from dell more if that happens

but those ebay sellers will get shut down eventually and dell could change the glitch

[quote name='panasonic']What happens if i order an out of stock game? Seems to go through checkout all the way.[/quote]

it will be backordered

[quote name='McNutsack']Invisible INK, post #226, you have possibly the worst, sneakiest persuasion skills I have ever seen.

I'm shocked that worked, and I'm wondering why the guy would believe that a representative was letting you have "free shipping", yet he somehow forgot to give it free to you already, and not to mention that there would be no reason to give you it free because the free shipping was over, and logically you should've asked for them to be shipped in only one box, not for it to magically teleport free into your mailbox.

The free shipping thing was just an excuse to use because friday (day shipping ended in some peoples confused minds) was not over yet, so others used it to their benefits ; what some of you are doing is just obvious cheapness, but they can't argue with you.

This coupon thing is definitely falling apart if this is the way people are executing it.

Oh well, whatever, it was nice while it lasted.
I'll give it another go in febuary.[/quote]

i know this reply is way late but lol you moron

[quote name='morpheusx']anybody's orders get shipped yet today or cancelled. I don't have access to my web mail accounts here at work.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a MX518(amongst other things ;) and was sent a shipping confirmation this morning. The original to ship date was like a week from now - it seems those are complete misnomers.

Still waiting on mine:
- Mouse (ships tomorrow according to Dell)
- XBL Year Card (Ships 1/21)
- Wii Points x 2 (Ships 1/21)

Hopefully they ALL ship.

Excellent I hope my stuff ships, I only did 3 items all for about $75 including my tax, shipping and cost of coupons.
13 month gold card
Fight night Rd. 3
4000 points card
Just thought I could check my paypal account still everything is in pending.

hope free shipping comes back at some point... was tempted to go on a spree until I saw that the shipping was limited to 1/4/08.

Might still pick up a chatpad... depends on my patience level I guess :)

I bought a valid code off of a seller a few days ago and I just got an email from EBay saying his account has been shut down. Interesting. EBay crack down or just a bad seller? (Oh well, my code worked)

[quote name='doubledown']Still waiting on mine:
- Mouse (ships tomorrow according to Dell)
- XBL Year Card (Ships 1/21)
- Wii Points x 2 (Ships 1/21)

Hopefully they ALL ship.[/QUOTE]

WooHoo....mouse just shipped.

bread's done
Back