13 months xbl for around $25

I ordered one of the $1.88 codes and it was already redeemed. I just emailed the seller and we'll see what happens

[quote name='doubledown']I got my shipping refunded :) yeah!

Also, can you order stuff that is temp OOS, like 1600 point cards or Wii points[/quote]

What did you do?

how do you get cash back for the shipping?
When they sent my order confirmationemail, I just replied back to it, but Im assuming I have to call?

Number, please?

i emailed the guy that it was redeemed and he sent me TWO! now thats a classy seller the codes for $1.88 are the Real Deal!

Im going to ask for shipping refunds, but I hope I dont blow my cover;
I made 3 seperate orders, all with different names and shipping addresses, but with same credit card number :|

would we get free shipping on items that are out of stock, but we paid for?

So I'm full up on 360 accessories now, with a couple coupons left over. Anybody got suggestions on other good deals on Dell's accessory store?

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Hmmm, I'm on the live chat, and they're demanding a weblink showing the free shipping promo... which I obviously cannot find...[/quote]
darn, im on live chat asking for free shipping too lol.

"Dan, the offers keep changing from time to time, the shipping is not always free as you've already noticed, currently it's free only for software and accessory orders for $129.00 or more.......

However, for your satisfaction I'll waive of the shipping fee"

lol well that's that, guys.

You can try, but he says it was never for videogames...

My guys name was BRUNO MATHEW.
He got me free shipping, but I dont think it's wise to try and do it on multiple orders.

BUT, can someone tell me when someone besides BRUNO is on the live chat, so I can go back for my second order?
I'll just wait 4 hours, I suppose.

So, we can use multiple coupons on multiple orders? It's not a once-per-person deal? Because... I think this is a great way to stock up on points.

[quote name='mkelehan']So, we can use multiple coupons on multiple orders? It's not a once-per-person deal? Because... I think this is a great way to stock up on points.[/quote]

I've used 3 different coupons.
Each item under a new family member name, and a new shipping address:
My house, my dads work, and my dads house.
Same CC each time,though.

things seem fine.

However, if you want free shipping on each order, I think it's a bit risky.
Theyll probably notice you used the same Credit Card, or get suspicious if you use your families last names and live in the same city.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but if someone confirms they got free shipping on multiple items, feel free to give us advice.

[quote name='mkelehan']So, we can use multiple coupons on multiple orders? It's not a once-per-person deal? Because... I think this is a great way to stock up on points.[/quote]

I've already used about 4 of these, ordered one XBL card for my brother (first order - two days ago, already got the card too), then I ordered a Gaming Mouse and XB Wireless Receiver (for the PC) - however, the coupon apparently didn't work, so I had to pay full price, plus the amount I paid for the coupon off eBay (which at the time I ordered it, they were close to $8 each / I did e-mail them, demanding they refund me, because I didn't authorize that much, but have gotten no response yet, although I did already receive my product).

I just ordered a year of Live for myself about 5 minutes ago, and I also made another order for a 4,000 points card. I'm tempted to put in another order to get F.E.A.R. for about $10, but I think I'm going to wait and make sure the others clear fine before I do it.

Also, I have used the same account, name, address, and credit card on all of these orders, and so-far, not a single problem.

SCORE!

Sub Total $44.99 Total Discounts -$25.00 Sub Total $19.99 Shipping & Handling $4.99 Shipping Discount
--
Tax $2.14 State Environmental Fee
More Info
--
Total $27.12

pluse the 1.99 for the coupon

I went went with the user

s.gif
macsrus081

yea even tho I did the same thing omg... free shipping would have been nice.... but I don't want the hassle

[quote name='vgmben']yea even tho I did the same thing omg... free shipping would have been nice.... but I don't want the hassle[/quote]
No hassle.
I went to customer support.
Clicked Live Chat.
Told the man the site said they had free shipping til the END of the week, and that some people got a refund and I wondered if I was eligible.
Asked my name I used when I ordered, then my email, and it was done.
Took 30 seconds of typing.

I'm about to do it again on my 2nd order - blue dragon, in a couple hours.
I figure they wont catch on if you wait.

BRUNO will give you FREE SHIPPING.
If you dont encounter BRUNO in your live chat, run like the wind!

The others want proof that free shipping ended on the 4th.
Does anyone have proof?!
A screenshot?!
ANYTHING?!

I am probably jinxing myself by saying this, but I placed 7 orders on Dell's site, all with the same account, they all went through, and I received confirmation e-mails for all orders. I'm not pushing my luck with the free shipping, so hopefully they'll all just go through and ship.

Alright, I am in the process of getting free shipping on 4 orders I placed. I'll PM the chat to anyone, the agent was Anshu Garg. The key is to say something about being not satisfied or something along those lines.

EDIT: My internet crashed while in the chat but the refund was still given, I don't have the chat log unless they email it to me.

Not working too well requesting free shipping for me. First live chat session told me to talk to sales live chat. Then sales live chat to me to talk to Electronics & Accessories department via phone.

Second attempt with live chat ended abruptly. The customer service went to check the order, then left the chat.

Might try again later.

[quote name='dank']i think u guys bein to greedy with free shippin. just let it slide and this deal might last while longer.[/QUOTE]

*sigh* I really wanted to get the extra $5 back on a game I ordered (that probably won't ship for awhile since it's not in stock) but you have a good point. Plus, if you are thinking about using this more than once, it could drop the whole thing down.

Nothing wrong with being cheap hence CAG duh..... 4life hehee
Oh and I just got 3 more codes.....
not sure what I want tho....

[quote name='jrrab']Exactly what dank said! Quit being greedy, cheap and frugal is fine but Greedy come on.[/quote]

i dont even see where it says free shipping, besides on orders above $129

Don't worry tho I don't plan on trying to get free shipping on my next items.... I just ordered two battery packs.... hehee
.98 cents after coupon.... and 4.99 shipping... 3 bucks per battery pack=awesome

I not only bought 5 games for 25 dollars off each, I bought 3 of them with a 10 percent off stackable coupon!!

Oblivioin and Skate were about 30 each!!!!

YAY SO HAPPY.

I got free shipping added for yeasterday. Got my card for about $22.00. Once I get it then maybe I'll buy a recharge pack or something on the cheap.

[quote name='vgmben']command and conquer 3 for 17.17 after 10% and 25$ off nice!
and after shipping[/quote]

yeah, I got that too!
Skate was 29 , as well as Oblivion!

Now Im greedy and requesting free shipping again. sigh

Ive used 5 different emails, numbers, names, and 2 different addresses.

If they find out, I hope it's okay =/

Honestly I think if your orders go through it shouldn't be a problem But I think your pushing your luck with asking for free shipping a 2nd time

The real downer of this is that even the stuff that's in stock shows a far off ship date. The ship date for my 12 month sub is 1/21. I wanted to get Mass Effect so I popped for another discount code and the ship date is 2/18. Chances are I could catch a sale on this by then.

Four of my orders have gotten shipped notices woot. All placed on same account btw and the rep even gave me free upgraded shipping to next day because i complained about it charging me for shipping.

bread's done
Back