13 months xbl for around $25

I really want xbl gold but I would need to make an ebay account AND a paypal account.

I can give some 12 pack coke point codes for one of these, just name how many (reasonably) and you got it.

[quote name='morpheusx']I think its over now the last code I tried was denied.[/quote]

Hope this doesnt mean cancellations

The one I just tried worked and I picked up the Xbox live card. I pray it still works though, I got another code and want to get the chat pad.

I asked my code seller for a new code and it worked, funny though even though I used an alt. email address, my parents address, and a different form of payment for the second one. When I clicked the link in the email confirmation from dell "View My Orders" it somehow linked both my orders together.

[quote name='mattstockton12']Eh, almost went on a buying spree for games and accessories...I think I'll just quit with my Xbox Live and ink cartridge.[/QUOTE]

Me too, but I just got an xbox live card and a pink Belkin laptop case for my fiancee to match my green one, I actually got and used one of these codes legitly considering that I bought 2 laptops in November. I didn't feel like abusing it too badley so I stuck with those.

I have a spare Live 12 month pack I picked up from last year for cheap that I just have to use for this year, so I'm technically good. Still, I would like to pick up another code. This is a great deal, but I'd prefer something B&M. I'll just have to continue biding my time like last year. Something is bound to come up if you wait long enough. it always does.

[quote name='dank']i think u guys bein to greedy with free shippin. just let it slide and this deal might last while longer.[/quote]

Whats funny is thats exactly what I did then I noticed when I was charged they didnt even charge shipping. $20 for 13 months of XBL!!!

Darn, good thing my gf can get Microsoft games and XBL cards for free, because I feel lame paying for such an unrealiable service.

I check up on the site and see my status on all my orders, says "shipped"
Kinda weird considering 2 of them were out of stock, but hey, hope it's true.

I'm debating what else to get...any suggestions. Already got a LIVE kit, what else? I wanted Wii/360 points, but those just go to $0 when I add the coupon, which may raise flags (and doesn't meet coupon requirements).

I didn't get free shipping, but this really worked. I payed 3.25 for a code on ebay and 4.99 shipping It was a total of 29.53 but I still saved money off of a new card instead of buying it in the stores, my xbox live is up 01/08 so this was perfect timing heeeee haaaawww:applause:U GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='doubledown']I'm debating what else to get...any suggestions. Already got a LIVE kit, what else? I wanted Wii/360 points, but those just go to $0 when I add the coupon, which may raise flags (and doesn't meet coupon requirements).[/quote]
I wish they had a bigger wii points card, anyway the 4000 point card is an amazing deal at $25. (you could buy quite a few live arcade games, movies, tv shows, or makes the overpriced add on packs to some games not nearly so bad.)

[quote name='morpheusx']I wish they had a bigger wii points card, anyway the 4000 point card is an amazing deal at $25. (you could buy quite a few live arcade games, movies, tv shows, or makes the overpriced add on packs to some games not nearly so bad.)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, even if I add TWO cards, it only takes $19.99 off....odd.

Wait....it says $19.99, but actually takes $25 off when I add TWO cards...weird. Maybe I'll try that later.

I have 2 coupons that I could sell if anyone wants them. I've ordered enough.

EDIT: I bought a bunch on ebay, a little too many and don't want to buy anymore things now.

A most excellent deal. My Live was up in Feb so this was great. Ended up getting two codes on ebay and buying Xbox Live and two White battery packs for the 360, altogether it was like 37 bucks. Not gonna bother with anything else and didn't even care about getting free shipping, best to let it slide when the deal is this good. Thank you OP.

got around to checking my mail from campus.....you know what i got!

last day to confirm the coupon, so of course i did....i guess i'm oing to buy a 12 year card for my brother

After I placed my order I started up a chat with their customer service and was able to get them to waive the shipping charges by mentioning that I received an email saying there was free shipping on all accessories ordered.

[quote name='doubledown']I'm debating what else to get...any suggestions. Already got a LIVE kit, what else? I wanted Wii/360 points, but those just go to $0 when I add the coupon, which may raise flags (and doesn't meet coupon requirements).[/quote]

i would just try adding 2 Wii/360 point cards to your cart if you don't feel safe with 1 at $0

well i got in on this deal around the 24th of december and i bought a ton of stuff then and also last night

These Items I was able to get

(2) Nyko Wii Wireless Sensor Bar
(1) Nyko Wii Charge Station
(1) 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
(2) 360 NimH Battery Pack
(1) 360 Messenger Kit
(1) Creative 2.1 Subwoofer Speaker System
(1) MS Quick Charge Kit

and plus some cash on my part for the coupons, I only spent 56.22 altogether for nearly over 200 dollars worth of items.

just bought 2 things like 30 minutes ago and STILL got shipping waived!!

11:41:20 AM
system1.png
System You are now being connected to an agent. Thank you for using Dell Chat
11:41:20 AM
system1.png
System Connected with Prem Lekha
11:41:25 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha Thank you for contacting Dell Customer Service Chat. My name is Prem Lekha. How may I help you?
11:41:30 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha Hi Neil.
11:41:30 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha How may I assist you today?
11:42:07 AM
user1.png
Neil Wheeler hi, i just ordered two things and earlier another representative told me i was going to get free shipping on my orders but when the order came through i was charged for the shipping
11:42:50 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I will assist you in checking that for you.
11:42:55 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha I have the customer number xxx as submitted by you. Please verify the complete name as it appears on the records.
11:44:04 AM
user1.png
Neil Wheeler its being shipped to xxx but i used my name to pay for it which is xxx
11:44:15 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha Thank you for the verification.
11:44:25 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha Is xxx your current e-mail address?
11:44:30 AM
user1.png
Neil Wheeler yes thats right
11:45:05 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha Thank you for confirming the e-mail address.
11:45:31 AM
user1.png
Neil Wheeler no problem
11:46:30 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha I have reviewed your account and would like to inform you that I have checked our resources and it doesn't reflect that shipping is free on your order.
11:47:26 AM
user1.png
Neil Wheeler i mean i made 2 purchases for things that are no bigger than credit cards and was charged 5 dollars for BOTH of them
11:47:50 AM
user1.png
Neil Wheeler i was told by someone when i called in last night asking about this that the shipping would be waived
11:48:10 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha Could you provide me the order numbers.
11:48:15 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha I apologize for the typing error.
11:48:20 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha Could you provide me the order numbers?
11:48:55 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha The total amount against the order is 26.23.
11:49:00 AM
user1.png
Neil Wheeler yeah one second
11:49:24 AM
user1.png
Neil Wheeler the first was: xxx
11:49:25 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha I apologize for the typing error.
11:49:29 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha The total amount against the order is $26.23.
11:49:47 AM
user1.png
Neil Wheeler and the second was: xxx
11:50:25 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha Thank you.
11:51:05 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha I would like to inform you that our Sales Department keeps rolling out different promotions from time to time. In order to avail of these promotions, our valued customer is required to place an order during the time when the promotion is running.
11:52:20 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha Since, you are a valued customer, I will waive off the shipping charges as exception.
11:52:59 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha The shipping charges has been waived off.
11:53:03 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha Are you satisfied with the level of services provided during the chat session?
11:53:06 AM
user1.png
Neil Wheeler thank you very much!
11:53:15 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha Is there anything else I can assist you with?
11:53:37 AM
user1.png
Neil Wheeler no thats all, thank you again
11:53:45 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha We highly appreciate your business. Have a great day.
11:53:49 AM
agent.png
Prem Lekha Thank you for using Dell Customer Service chat to resolve your issue today. For referencing our interaction today you may use case number 184085215. This case number holds information on our interaction today and will assist you with contacting Dell in the future. For any other issues, please refer to the web site www.support.dell.com
agent.png
Prem Lekha Bye.
agent.png
Prem Lekha You've indicated that there are no other issues you need my assistance with. With that in mind, is it okay with you if I exit this chat now?
11:53:57 AM
user1.png
Neil Wheeler same to you! have a good day
11:54:05 AM
system1.png
System Prem Lekha has left this session!
11:54:05 AM
system1.png
System The session has ended!

I can't find much in the Xbox 360 category on Dell.com. Anyone have a link ot the Live subscription card or the item number for it?

Hmmm. Already did the Live 12 month and Mass Effect (which won't ship for a month!) and now I'm considering Blue Dragon. It'd be $20 w/shipping. I'd love to push the free ship, but I've got like 3 separate orders then with this code.

i hate yall crum bums for making it such a wait list for mass effect now....

I think most of the Xbox stuff has been pulled. I tried entering the Dell sku for the Live card and it's not working. May have just bought a $2 coupon code for nothing- oh well.

Ok guys, do not order anything under $25 as the coupon will be removed and they will try to charge you full price after you get past ckecout. A hold was placed on my payal accountm for $5 but then they put my order on hold cuz they were trying to charge me the full $30. I had to cancel an order cuz of this.

Got mine, nice bargain. Paid $1.98 for the coupon and $27.04 for the card.

Total paid $29.02
Cost in store (with tax) $54.11

Saved $25.09

I've received order confirmation emails for 12+1 months xbox live, oblivion, and vga cables. It does not seem however, as though payment has gone through for any of these purchases. I payed for one with a credit card and used paypal for the others. Does this mean that I will or won't be getting these items?

Hopefully everyones stuff goes through. I bought a live subscription card and a messenger kit. In the end the total cost was $38 after tax and shipping.

OK, just got done getting shipping waived (Neil Wheeler to the rescue). In for 13 months of Live at $23.77 total cost.

I bought...

12+1 Month XBL Gold Card: $26.82 + $2.50 coupon = $29.32
XBox 360 Wireless Headset: $32.19 + $1.97 coupon = $34.16

Total Cost = $63.48 [incl. shipping/tax] for $109.98 [+tax/shipping] of product

The wife's gets her own XBL Gold account, and I'll have a wireless headset.

[Although, I'm still tempted to go back and pick up some Microsoft, or Wii Points, Nyko Wiimote Charge Station, 360 Universal Remote, or XBL Vision Camera]

Thanks OP!

Invisible INK, post #226, you have possibly the worst, sneakiest persuasion skills I have ever seen.

I'm shocked that worked, and I'm wondering why the guy would believe that a representative was letting you have "free shipping", yet he somehow forgot to give it free to you already, and not to mention that there would be no reason to give you it free because the free shipping was over, and logically you should've asked for them to be shipped in only one box, not for it to magically teleport free into your mailbox.

The free shipping thing was just an excuse to use because friday (day shipping ended in some peoples confused minds) was not over yet, so others used it to their benefits ; what some of you are doing is just obvious cheapness, but they can't argue with you.

This coupon thing is definitely falling apart if this is the way people are executing it.

Oh well, whatever, it was nice while it lasted.
I'll give it another go in febuary.

Hmmm, now the final decision....a MS Quick Charger Kit or TWO Wii point cards....tempted to get Wii stuff, but I rarely play it. However, I have rechargeable AA's, so the Quick Charger is almost pointless also.

So is everyone unaware of the terms of the coupon saying ONE USE PER PERSON, or is everyone aware and just choosing to ignore it?

i just bought a new computer and have a purchase id but it is saying its invalid...is there some other id i have to use?

[quote name='McNutsack']Invisible INK, post #226, you have possibly the worst, sneakiest persuasion skills I have ever seen.[/quote]
Well, it worked. I used an even worse strategy after reading his post. It went like this:

Me: I just ordered something and I see I was charged shipping. I thought I was supposed to have free shipping after a friend spoke to another rep.
Them: No, that's a labor charge for 4.99.
Me: But on my invoice it says shipping and handling 4.99. And anyways I thought I was only supposed to pay the item cost + tax.
Them: OK, I removed the charge.

[quote name='jack001']So is everyone unaware of the terms of the coupon saying ONE USE PER PERSON, or is everyone aware and just choosing to ignore it?[/quote]

Since the coupons have a different code assigned to each one, it makes sense that it means only one use for that particular coupon, not for the coupon in general. No matter what they meant, it seems that it could be argued either way.

bread's done
Back