13 months xbl for around $25

[quote name='rly723']got mine today, so to claim my additional coupon i just add the purchase id and have it sent to my original email? how long will this last? there isnt really anything else i want as the moment[/quote]

if youre not gonna use it, feeel free to pass it alonggg :D

My coupon didn't work,the guy I bought it from on ebay claims i used the codes and want a refund to scam him.

baaaad deal for ol' Mattheus

[quote name='mattheus']My coupon didn't work,the guy I bought it from on ebay claims i used the codes and want a refund to scam him.

baaaad deal for ol' Mattheus[/quote]

1. it was $3 (hope you didnt pay more than that)
2. you knew you were taking a risk with a back doored coupon

[quote name='Zmonkay']where do you find the purchase ID?[/quote]

Your purchase ID will be on the confirmation e-mail that Dell sends to you.

[quote name='BernardB89']Ill pay for a 12+1 month trial....anyone?[/quote]

Sure no problem ill sell you mine for $20... not

1) Youre too late to this thread so dont whine about not getting in on it.
2) Everyone had to pay for their coupon from ebay so dont try and beg to get one free.

xheers,
Mike

[quote name='Shoot2scre']Your purchase ID will be on the confirmation e-mail that Dell sends to you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Apparently it's a new thing, or only good on new purchases. I tried entering any number from my old purchase from a year ago, and no go. Ah well. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='miktau']Sure no problem ill sell you mine for $20... not

1) Youre too late to this thread so dont whine about not getting in on it.
2) Everyone had to pay for their coupon from ebay so dont try and beg to get one free.

xheers,
Mike[/quote]

Umm first off...piss off!
Im not whining....
Second, I never did any of that.

All Im simply asking is if anyone would sell theirs to me.....

[quote name='Malik112099']1. it was $3 (hope you didnt pay more than that)
2. you knew you were taking a risk with a back doored coupon[/quote]

Shouldn't be a risk when the guy had 100% feedback and over 300 transactions. Anyway guy caught his first negative over $1.75.

[quote name='mattheus']Shouldn't be a risk when the guy had 100% feedback and over 300 transactions. Anyway guy caught his first negative over $1.75.[/quote]

its a risk when you are buying a fraudulent coupon.....

[quote name='Malik112099']its a risk when you are buying a fraudulent coupon.....[/quote]

It wasn't listed as fraudulent, I should assume no risk unless risk is listed in the description. I'll get my 2 bucks back from paypal. That'll be enough for ...well...a game at the flea market!

[quote name='mattheus']It wasn't listed as fraudulent, I should assume no risk unless risk is listed in the description. I'll get my 2 bucks back from paypal. That'll be enough for ...well...a game at the flea market![/quote]

of course it wasnt listed as fraudulent - that would be stupid....we all knew it was fraudulent though....don't play dumb

[quote name='Malik112099']of course it wasnt listed as fraudulent - that would be stupid....we all knew it was fraudulent though....don't play dumb[/quote]

I'm not playing dumb, it was win win for me. The seller took the risk, I knew it wasn't kosher.

[quote name='mattheus']My coupon didn't work,the guy I bought it from on ebay claims i used the codes and want a refund to scam him.

baaaad deal for ol' Mattheus[/quote]

hey mattheus, did u pay by paypal? I did and the seller of mine suggest i file a claim by reporting a problem. he refund me, so maybe paypal decide to pull what you pay for out their account, if thats true then go for it since the seller was rude to you. but if the seller decide or not to refund you, then maybe you can have paypal investigate the matter, which is one of the claim options.

I just got another points card from using my first purchase ID (and getting a legit $25 coupon), so I guess I just scored even more with this deal, although I really didn't have the money to spend on it all, but oh well, that's what I get for being a C.A.G.

I have a question I already used one coupon for my Live subscription purchase, then I got another coupon. Can I do another transanction with the new coupon with the same email?

[quote name='lobitoh']I have a question I already used one coupon for my Live subscription purchase, then I got another coupon. Can I do another transanction with the new coupon with the same email?[/quote]

the coupons off ebay dont work any more...as far as i know.

I got it legally from dell.com
Can I use the coupon on my new purchase? Or do I have to create a new account in order to use it ?

Nice, I used my purchase ID from the 13 month sub card and got 4000 MS Points for $25 (well, $32 with shipping and tax, but still better than the $55 with tax they'd normally be). Basically got 1600 points free.

I had wanted to get points to begin with but they were sold out at the time. Thanks for the heads up CAG's:)

[quote name='lobitoh']I got it legally from dell.com
Can I use the coupon on my new purchase? Or do I have to create a new account in order to use it ?[/quote]

if you got it from dell then you can use it

You know whats weird?
I checked my email, and 3 days after I made my orders, a 10 percent off coupon came and said thanks for signing up. lol?
I also have the $25 off in my inbox. weird. whatever, too bad Dells site has no good games. Guess Ill resort to Uncharted

[quote name='McNutsack']You know whats weird?
I checked my email, and 3 days after I made my orders, a 10 percent off coupon came and said thanks for signing up. lol?
I also have the $25 off in my inbox. weird. whatever, too bad Dells site has no good games. Guess Ill resort to Uncharted[/quote]

Yeah, because Uncharted is such a horrible game :roll:

The demo was very dull. I felt like I was playing Tomb Raider. It was awkward and corny.

BUT!!!! I just got 4,000 Microsoft Points for $25 after shipping, so I'm happy!
I noticed they got rid of their XBL cards....meh, whatever.

I just took a look and I noticed that they no longer have the 12 + 1 gold card and it has been replaced with a 3 month gold card priced at $19.99, but they still have the 4000 points card.

Wait, whats going on in here? My order was canceled, like many others. What is this talk of legel dell.com coupons?

I just had another order ship for Stuntman (360)... I loved the original PS2 game back in the day (actually perfected the darn game) and at $10.xx shipped, I couldn't turn this one down.

[quote name='help1']Wait, whats going on in here? My order was canceled, like many others. What is this talk of legel dell.com coupons?[/quote]

all the coupons on ebay were fraudulent coupons which were obtained using a glitch/backdoor on dell's website...the coupon is only meant to be had by each individual once who had purchased something from them already

[quote name='Malik112099']all the coupons on ebay were fraudulent coupons which were obtained using a glitch/backdoor on dell's website...the coupon is only meant to be had by each individual once who had purchased something from them already[/quote]
does that mean there are currently no legal dell 25 off coupons for sale on ebay?

My original EBay coupon worked and now I've used that purchase ID to get a fresh new coupon. So, if you had a purchase go through, try it again with your new purchase ID to get a legit coupon.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']My original EBay coupon worked and now I've used that purchase ID to get a fresh new coupon. So, if you had a purchase go through, try it again with your new purchase ID to get a legit coupon.[/quote]

Nevermind I figured it out and got me another code.

It seems that the pickings are slim these days. Anyone know what my chances might be to hold off and hope they are selling Devil May Cry 4 when it comes out?

[quote name='keysersoze7']Nevermind I figured it out and got me another code.

It seems that the pickings are slim these days. Anyone know what my chances might be to hold off and hope they are selling Devil May Cry 4 when it comes out?[/quote]

can u tell me how to get another coupon code with ur purchase id?

[quote name='1uigi']can u tell me how to get another coupon code with ur purchase id?[/quote]

go back to page one and click on the link. then click on the second link which will ask for your name and email address and the number from your first order. Hit send and then about 2 minutes later your email will fill with a new coupon code.

[quote name='keysersoze7']go back to page one and click on the link. then click on the second link which will ask for your name and email address and the number from your first order. Hit send and then about 2 minutes later your email will fill with a new coupon code.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. I used my purchase id from the 12 month xbl order and got a new coupon code. I just used that one to buy 2 1600 point cards for xbl for the price of 1. :applause:

Holy crap, IT WORKED!!!!

I had tried all of my purchase ID's last week, and none worked, but on a whim today i decided to try them again and the very first one got me another coupon.

Which is awesome, because those ****ers canceled my other order for MS points.

[quote name='mattstockton12']Gah, my 12+1 shipped on Jan. 8th and I still haven't received it. I can't find a way to get a tracking number either. *impatiently waits*[/QUOTE]

I had to get mine from customer service.

Must buy 4,000 Microsoft points before they take it off the site...

I wish they sold GOOD games,though; I own all of the ones worth buying already!
=/

I hope they get Frontlines.

I just ordered a 12 months +1 XBL card for $26.91 shipped. Nice deal since I can't find any cheaper XBL cards at Sears. I'm glad they got more in stock.

Does anyone else have trouble getting the customer service chat to EVER work? Every single time it asks me to try again or send an email (which gets me an automated reply as to an actual reply). I guess I'll have to call.

I would like your guys opinoin. I sold a code on here to another CAG. He used the code and placed an order. This was during the mad rush. Now he's telling me to give him a refund because dell cancelled his order. Am I supposed to give him a refund? I don't think I am obligated to because he used the valid code. Let me know guys.

bread's done
Back