13% off Deal at DeepDiscount.com. $81.02 for Walking Dead S3 Aquarium!

Taco5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
"The Walking Dead: Season 3 Limited Edition Aquarium Set" - $81.02 at DeepDiscount.com with code DEEP13. Deal expires 6/27/13.
rock.gif

http://www.deepdiscount.com/bluray/WALKING-DEAD-SEASON-3?ganid=0004dffb747544540ae0c8c22100448d&utm_source=GAN&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=GAN

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not 100% certain but id hold off on getting the Aqyarium set and get it at Best Buy. I'm sure it will be cheaper and on top of that last year they had the Zombie head packaging release during there spend $50/get $10 giftcard and spend $100/get $25 giftcard on tv show sets. This sale usually occurs the weeks following an Upgrade and Save sale and I'm thinking it will line up that way again.

Do they charge upfront for pre orders? I've only made regular purchases through deep discounts.

Do they charge upfront for pre orders? I've only made regular purchases through deep discounts.
No they don't. When I pre-ordered I checked my bank account online and it was there, but they have since removed the charge.

I got in on this deal thanks to CAG and the OP, but just checked the status of my order and says its cancelled?!  I double checked my PayPal account and funds are not the issue, so this appears to be on DeepDiscount's end.  Can anyone else who placed orders with Deep Discount please check their status and follow up here?  I was happy to get this at a good price, but am very disappoitned that they don't seem to want to honor it :headache:

bread's done
Back