$137 PS3 Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set

Im kind of tempted too.
hopefully by black friday this will be $100 or less.
Im glad I cancelled my pre-order on this one.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Would never pay for this. You'll buy it and they'll release Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Alpha Turbo Charged edition.[/QUOTE]

Capcom introduced Street Fighter II: Champion Edition in 1992, marking the beginning of incremental updates to their fighters. I can appreciate that you were just trying to get a laugh, but people have been making the same joke for two decades now.

[quote name='Thrinn']Capcom introduced Street Fighter II: Champion Edition in 1992, marking the beginning of incremental updates to their fighters. I can appreciate that you were just trying to get a laugh, but people have been making the same joke for two decades now.[/QUOTE]

And its still funny.

[quote name='DANIEL']Im kind of tempted too.
hopefully by black friday this will be $100 or less.
Im glad I cancelled my pre-order on this one.[/QUOTE]

I hope so too, that will mean all the damaged package ones in AWD will be even cheaper!

Keep dropping! Under $100 and I might bite for the soundtrack, blu-rays and other extras. I already own all the games in the set with the exception of the PS1 downloads so this set is a bit redundant to me for the current price.

I acually saw a mint conditioned 360 version at my bestbuy. With that msrp nobody is gonna buy that thing so ill wait for a price match opportunity. If I buy it should I keep it sealed ? These are all numbered so that makes it a limited release right which gives them more value

[quote name='strait edge follower']I acually saw a mint conditioned 360 version at my bestbuy. With that msrp nobody is gonna buy that thing so ill wait for a price match opportunity. If I buy it should I keep it sealed ? These are all numbered so that makes it a limited release right which gives them more value[/QUOTE]

Limited to 30,000 split between ps3 and 360. The value is going to rise when that initial run is sold and the sellers start dictating the market value. Plus you can always buy two. :twisted:

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I want to get one sub $90 and then sell off the artwork stuff, the music, and the belt.[/QUOTE]

Why the F would you buy this, as a set, to sell it?

[quote name='Romeo']Why the F would you buy this, as a set, to sell it?[/QUOTE]

Why the F would I buy this and sell some of the stuff?

Well here is Fing why I would.

1. The music set will probably get between $30-40...maybe more on eBay.

2. The artbook would probably get $10-15.

3. Right there is knocking about $40 or more off of the price.

4. I would be essentially paying $50 for Super Street Fighter IV AE, Street Fighter x Tekken, and all of the DLC and the two Xbox Live Street Fighter games, the Ryu statue, and the Blu-Ray discs.

I'd be coming out ahead.

Not hard to figure out.

While y'all are waiting on $100 I will buy t next year or let me say it another way if ts still available and knowing capcom t will be than Q2 2013 buy this or under 70 my price would be under 50. Lol

I wanted but these things drop in price so much it's hard to justify it. I am in fence about bioshock limited edition $150 and walking deal limited edition. My friend who is he manager at GameStop said walking dead limited edition is extremely rare so let's see.

What y'all think bioshock limited edition yah or nay

[quote name='BackInBlack']Once this hits $100 I will start to be tempted.[/QUOTE]

I already got one at full price but will probably spare for a second one at that price just to keep mint it really is an awesome ce edition

This should drop pretty quickly I would have though
sega

I like this but don't think I'd want to own it. Street Fighter IV kind of of ruined the older games for me since the animations are a lot better. It's harder to go back to them then it used to be.

bread's done
Back