$139.90 Nintendo DS w/ dead pixel at TRU

[quote name='Alpha2']I'm only stating that they do it NOW. Your post suggested they still refuse to fix the problem.[/quote]

They're still shifty about it. I had to go through some discomfort to get mine repaired. And.. oops! They sent me back my unit with nothing fixed, AND they stole my controller. Was I shocked? Not really. I didn't expect much better.

I got to experience the joy of paying shipping twice and bullshit about launching an "investigation" to locate my controller. Nonsense, poor customer service.

They dont need your controller, it's sony, not like they dont have a bunch of their own. My repair experience was painless.

[quote name='Alpha2']They dont need your controller, it's sony, not like they dont have a bunch of their own. My repair experience was painless.[/quote]

I know they don't need one, but they felt the desire to force me to send one with the unit and not send it back upon return!

Shitty customer service, shitty customer service representatives (treat you like absolute morons), all revolving around a shitty product.

I swear to god the public will catch on ONE DAY.

[quote name='shadowrunner7240']No offese but who would knowingly pay $10 less for a defective product? I don't even think this can be classified as a deal. :?[/quote]

That depends on how much the defect impairs the product. A single dead pixel would be acceptable to me if the discount were substantial, say 30% or more but $10 is what I'd expect just for an open box unit with no defects.

bread's done
Back