$14.99 Xbox Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel @ EB Games

I just bought the game but havent touched it yet, sorry. But since it was Fallout, bastard or not I had to have it. ;)

It's not Fallout in the typical sense at all, so don't expect that. I thought it was very decent and I enjoyed playing through the game.

It doesn't have the depth to the plot that you may expect, but it is decent enough. It's short, too. It reminds me a lot of Dark Alliance. If you like the overhead hack and slash type, I think you will enjoy the game, especially if you like Fallout.

It's about like Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, but not as good. My wife and I made it a few hours thru the co-op mode before giving up. The graphics are not great. The most fun parts of Dark Alliance are buying new, cooler items and getting new powers when you level up. In Brotherhood of Steel, you find all the best items just lying around, so it's no fun saving money for cool items or levelling up. The story's not very interesting, and you spend a lot of time aimlessly wandering around looking for the next thing to do.

I would say it's worth $5 at the most.

bread's done
Back