$140 Toys R Us Gift Card & $25 Best Buy Gift Card -- WTB PS3!

[quote name='jaysapathy']My local TRU had DOA4 on clearance for $7.xx.. Might want to investigate.[/quote]

Hmm good deal. I will have to check it out when I have time. Thanks :bouncy:

[quote name='HorrorFan88']CML for:
Light Gun Controller -- Nintendo Zapper (orange Zapper only)
Ps1 & Ps2 games

Let me know if anything interests you, thanks[/quote]

Sorry, I did not see anything. Do you have any games for trade? (other than movies).

Got these xbox games:

Ncaa football 2005/Top Spin
Jet Set Radio Future/ Sega GT 2002
Capcom Classics Collection
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
Showdown Legends of Wrestling

What's the condition of the PS2 slim? Does it have any issues reading cd/dvd based games? If not, do you have a price in mind?

[quote name='HorrorFan88']Got these xbox games:

Ncaa football 2005/Top Spin
Jet Set Radio Future/ Sega GT 2002
Capcom Classics Collection
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
Showdown Legends of Wrestling[/quote]

Sorry not really interested in those.

[quote name='Alastor']What's the condition of the PS2 slim? Does it have any issues reading cd/dvd based games? If not, do you have a price in mind?[/quote]

PS2 works great no problems reading disks.
I do not have a price in mind but I am thinking about lotting it up with a bunch of PS2 games on ebay soon.

[quote name='jaysapathy']Oh My Freaking God, Did You Just See That Amazingly Free Bump?![/quote]

LOL :lol: Ty

[quote name='jaysapathy']Dead bodies go BUMP when they hit the ground! :lol:[/quote]

Too much First Person shooters? LOL :twoguns:

I'll take a look for Silent Hill when I get home tonight. I remember that I accidentally ordered 2 when I used Amazon.de.
I do know that one of them was sold in my first lowball sale, but I honestly don't remember if I sold the second one (that I watched) or not. If it's still there, I'll sell it to you as my wife isn't into scary movies at all...

If I don't have it, you can consider this a free bump!

Sorry, don't have it anymore. The good news is that does mean there are at least 2 copies floating around on CAG. Good luck, sorry I couldn't help.

[quote name='dv8mad']Sorry, don't have it anymore. The good news is that does mean there are at least 2 copies floating around on CAG. Good luck, sorry I couldn't help.[/quote]

NP, thanks for looking.

bread's done
Back