Hey, I got Metroid Prime: 3 (corruption) umm, I live in the U.S. so it's NTSC, do Canadians use NTSC or PAL? if you use NTSC, then I will be willing to trade it, what could I possibly get for it?

[quote name='A Headless Baby']Hey, I got Metroid Prime: 3 (corruption) umm, I live in the U.S. so it's NTSC, do Canadians use NTSC or PAL? if you use NTSC, then I will be willing to trade it, what could I possibly get for it?[/quote]
Yes, Canadians use NTSC. ;) Is there anything you want from my list?

OK, don't make fun of me or anything for a bad offer, (yes, I'm very new to this site) so would the MP:3 game, used only once, be even close to worth a 360 game?

[quote name='A Headless Baby']OK, don't make fun of me or anything for a bad offer, (yes, I'm very new to this site) so would the MP:3 game, used only once, be even close to worth a 360 game?[/quote]
Depends which 360 game you want.

[quote name='A Headless Baby']Hmm, either the arcade or oblivion? neither had a smiley next to them, so I don't know if you'd be willing to part with them...[/quote]
I would definitely trade XBLA Unplugged for it....Actually what condition is it in?

[quote name='A Headless Baby']Umm, near mint, if not mint... need a pic. or two?[/quote]
Sure, if it's not too much trouble.

bread's done
Back