$15.96 PS3 Godfather:DE at EA Store

BostonGeorge

CAGiversary!
Click here. I was browsing some of the PayPal promo websites and I came across this. It lists for $19.95 with free shipping but you'll also get four bucks back if you pay via PayPal. $15.96 total, not too bad. Maybe not one of the best games, but it's something.

The PS3 version is pretty good and is at least as good as the other consoles. Plus a few weeks ago, the PSN offered some free downloads of extra stuff.
I was happy getting it for $30. $20 or $16 would be killer.

So I'm assuming the 20% cash back from Paypal isn't instant? My Paypal shows I paid the full $19.95.

EDIT: N/M, I just saw the other thread on the Paypal deal - to be deposited into your account by Jan. 31, 2008.

Every time I try and go through Paypal, it keeps reverting back to my old address, despite me typing in at EA the fact that I want it sent to my dorm address. Does anyone know how to fix this?

And thanks a lot, OP! I loved this game, so having it as another for my Ps3 would be great, especially with the additional content that was made available a short while ago. ;)

Karuto, some places will only ship to confirmed addresses thru Paypal so if your dorm address isn't confirmed in Paypal's system, you can't ship it there until you confirm the address.

[quote name='VerbalKint']this is a very good game for the 360. Can't imagine it being much worse for the ps3[/quote]

Not having played it, I can't make a fair judgment of the game. However, EA is notorious for doing half-cocked ports of multi-platform games on PS3---most recently, read the news about Orange Box.

As for me, 16 bucks is 16 bucks that could be kept out of their pockets until they learn to stop being lazy on PS3 :).

[quote name='trunks982']is the PS3 version good? i know the PSP version sucks and the Wii version is really good.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Playstation 3 version is supposed to be the best. The Playstation Portable version wasn't the same game. They chopped it up or whatever from the Wii/Playstation 2 version for some reason, and changed how it played. From what I remember of the reviews it's the one you want if you're picking between platforms, although I don't think it's supposed to be this gigantic upgrade from the other versions or anything, just basically the 360 version with some extras (which was already not a HUGE upgrade from the current gen versions from what I read).

$20 seems like a good price to me, I do kind of want to play it.

bread's done
Back