$15 Bargain Games at Walmart (YMMV)

ZForce915

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
I saw the following Gamecube games at Walmart in an endcap for $15.

Billy Hatcher
Metroid Prime
007 Nightfire
The Sims
Spynx and the Cursed Mummy
Def Jam Vendetta
LotR: The Two Towers
Pac Man/Pac Man Vs.
NBA Street Vol. 2

I'm missing some I'm sure, but these stick out in my head. They had GBA games (Golden Sun), PS2 and Xbox too. Mostly greatest hits/platinum titles but some that weren't.

Billy Hatcher might be a good pick up for $15, but it wasn't for $30-$40. It got average reviews at best. I know I wasn't compelled to pick it up.

Wow, yeah, you must really want it bad...

I'm interested in these:

Billy Hatcher
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy (already have it for XBX but may get it for my gf's sister)
NBA Street Vol. 2

Never seen any console game deals at Walmart. Not ever. I'm 100% sure if I go to any of my Walmarts, there will be none of these deals.

These games were all on the endcap. It was in a case, if you want to see all of the deals you are going to have to ask someone to open it up (there are usually games behind the games...that is where I found Metroid). Normally the games in this case are $20, but there was a big sign that read $15.00 Rollback. So the stickers still said $20 (well $19.82), but they will all ring up $15.

Definately YMMV.

I just went to another WalMart on the other side of town and the same endcap did not have this deal. I'd like to know if anyone else sees this deal. Purhaps I should raid the other location...

bread's done
Back