$15 BB Gift Card for drving CX-7

Lenord

CAGiversary!
Mazda is offering a free $15 Best Buy gift card if you test drive a Mazda CX-7.

1) Eligibility: Open to licensed drivers 21 years of age or older as of December 1, 2006, who are legal residents of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio or Wisconsin.

[quote name='Lenord']Mazda is offering a free $15 Best Buy gift card if you test drive a Mazda CX-7.[/quote]
Here's a radical concept, stop stealing shit from Slick Deals and reposting it here with Slick Deals' referers in the links. FFS, the tart did it here too by posting a copy of the deal from Slick Deals in an eleven page thread already about that deal. Amd of course he used Slick Deals' referer links yet again and then lied about it here.

I think you are misunderstanding the concept of these websites. CAG, and SD. Its not to compete over who gets more referals and whatever its to save money / get free loot.

If you have a problem you should PM him or an Admin not vent over the forums

[quote name='t3h w0lf']I think you are misunderstanding the concept of these websites. CAG, and SD. Its not to compete over who gets more referals and whatever its to save money / get free loot.

If you have a problem you should PM him or an Admin not vent over the forums[/QUOTE]

while i agree, you must consider that these sites stay operable by using money earned through links, etc. by using other sites links and stealing, it hurts the sites and can cause them to not be able to offer their service in the future.....

bread's done
Back