15" Curtis LCD TV @ TRU B&M

[quote name='shiningslade']I came across this deal at TRU yesterday. Clearanced @ $125, Half off original price.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm Maybe I can use one in my kitchen

[quote name='Zackattack33']is there a link? (i have no clue what TRU B & M is)
:/[/QUOTE]
Toys R Us, Brick and Mortar (meaning in store not online so no link).

[quote name='Zackattack33']is there a link? (i have no clue what TRU B & M is)

:/[/QUOTE]
This is a in-store deal only.

TRU= Toys R Us and B&M= Brick & Mortor Store so when you see these you know what they are next time.

Ive seen the BATMAN handheld DVD player for kids. Dropped from 125.00 to 90.98 then to 60.98. Keep going...the screen is like 4 inches. Cool gadget though.

Seems alot of the bigger items are being cleared in the toys r us game section. When I was there today they had a bunch of crappy wireless DDR pads for xbox marked down to $8.99 originally 49.99 and the wired ones for 6.99 originally 39.99.

I wonder if they will be filling all these holes with something decent. Thanks for the heads up on the TV, op.

[quote name='RudyPants']Wrong forum. But not a bad deal, nonetheless. Fifteen inches is too small for most anything, though.[/quote]

Try telling that to women... /rimshot

[quote name='ReturnofBoltz']Try telling that to women... /rimshot[/quote]

Nice!

Yeah TRU clearance TV's. I was at the TRU in Totowa NJ and they didn't have that one yesterday. Unless it was hidden? Maybe I'll check a different TRU.

bread's done
Back