£15 discount code for very.co.uk ALL PLATFORMS-NEW CUSTOMERS

adwelsh78

CAG Veteran
hi, just found this from google shopping as a sponsored link. this code will work for anything you buy,you have to be a new customer and just has to be over £25. their price point is generally £39.00, so i just pre-ordered white knight chronicles for £27.95 including delivery. the link provided takes you to the mass effect 2 page, simply because that is how i found this offer, and it is good as you can select the game you want and view your saving.

just to be clear, YOU CAN BUY ANY GAME FOR ANY FORMAT AND GET £15 OFF, AS LONG AS IT IS OVER £25 AND IS YOUR FIRST ORDER WITH THEM, BARGAIN!

the RRP the are charging on some of that stuff before the discount is a tad high???

£45 for bio shock 2 ?? WTF!

agreed £15 off can't be sniffed at .. if you can kind something there cheap .. sadly the bits i'm interested in are all £45-50 each .. so even with the £15 the are cheaper else where ..

but 4100 points for £24 can't be sniffed at

Just to remind people that this will be a refund to your bank account, not an actual discount. They'll take the full amount, then some time after it's been dispatched you'll be refunded the £15. This takes anywhere from less than a minute to over 3 weeks. Depends how they feel, but you are warned now.

[quote name='Ben506']Just to remind people that this will be a refund to your bank account, not an actual discount. They'll take the full amount, then some time after it's been dispatched you'll be refunded the £15. This takes anywhere from less than a minute to over 3 weeks. Depends how they feel, but you are warned now.[/QUOTE]

Deal breaker.

I still have the Mass Effect comics and novels to read, i'm in no rush.

Does the new 10% off code stack on top of the £25 off code? If so, it might be worth people's time.

Last edited by a moderator:
No stacking, because I tried to get free delivery too. Also, the invoice showed the discount, but can' verify what was actually taken. Either way, pleased.

bread's done
Back