$15 For 3 Months Of Xbox GOLD LIVE + 3 Months Free(Code emailed later)

Sean Price

CAG Newbie
Not an xbox head so go easy on me but been watching for xbox Gold Live deals al $40 ps+ from Black Friday..   My Friend sent me to the xbox site for this deal. 

I had some problems seeing the deal so i've put together a how to guide to hopefully avoid yall having the same issues. 

Play together with Xbox Live Gold
For a limited time only buy 3 Months of Xbox Live Gold and Receive a 3 Month Gold token. Give it to a friend and team up for many hours of play on multiplayer games like PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS*

1. Go to Xbox.com page

2. Click on BUY Xbox GOLD LIVE( green button)

3. Will take you to page displaying 3 months for $24.99

4. Click the SIGN IN link there(upper right hand corner) and sign in

5. Price goes from $24.99 to $14.99 with the $24.99 having a slash thru it. 

6. enJoi

Notes: 

- this will auto sign you up for auto renewal so make sure to turn that off to avoid recurring charges

- you will be msg'd the additional 3 month code to your Xbox Message Center by 3/15/18 (what or where is that?) 

Also since it sounds like its just an additional code does anyone know if you can just activate it on your own account? 

good luck!

oNe

Nothing for me either. I thought I had screen capped the offer for proof later but it looks like I didn’t. I hope this isn’t a huge pain in the butt to get the extra 3 months.

honor what?
and what dashboard are you referring to?
I am on the hunt for the 1yr for $40 deal..

please advise!

oNe

p.s. any tips or ideas on those $40 xbox LIVE GOLD deals that pop up on the TRADES forum here and there? aka are they legit and how are they constantly selling em for $40?
At least one CAG is advertising 1 year XBL for $42 right now in trading forum. In case you were in need & didn't care about the $2 extra. The person has good rep with lots of feedback if I'm not mistaken. Dont have time to get a link for you, but it's listed in his thread title. Hope that helps.

At least one CAG is advertising 1 year XBL for $42 right now in trading forum. In case you were in need & didn't care about the $2 extra. The person has good rep with lots of feedback if I'm not mistaken. Dont have time to get a link for you, but it's listed in his thread title. Hope that helps.
ahhh you must mean the Aussie feller..

he does have good feedback, but since he's in the down under land and I'm in the states, I thought it best not to get mixed up with him..

but after my 6 months of LIVE GOLD for $14.99 is up I may have to....

FYI:  To obtain your additional 3 month token 

please visit the Official Microsoft thread on this issue and post 2 things. 

1. Where you purchased the promo from?  xbox.com  or xbox console

2. Date of Purchase

Within 24hrs you will receive the additional 3 months token!!

I just posted 19 hours ago(page 9 of the thread and saw that it came thru around 12am). 

[attachment=29860:Live GOLD TOKEN.PNG]

HA, looks like we are allowed and can keep them for ourselves instead of "sharing" with a friend as the original promo worded it..

go get those Tokens fellers

oNe

FYI: To obtain your additional 3 month token

1. Where you purchased the promo from? xbox.com or xbox console

2. Date of Purchase

I just posted 19 hours ago(page 9 of the thread and saw that it came thru around 12am).

attachicon.gif
Live GOLD TOKEN.PNG

HA, looks like we are allowed and can keep them for ourselves instead of "sharing" with a friend as the original promo worded it..

oNe
Done. Thanks!

Just got off the phone with with a manager with Xbox support well since I got the 3 months for 14.99 they said I won't Be receiving my other 3 code, remind not to buy promos from Xbox again

Just got off the phone with with a manager with Xbox support well since I got the 3 months for 14.99 they said I won't Be receiving my other 3 code, remind not to buy promos from Xbox again
1. ^ WTF?!?!?!?! If you bought it as part of the deal, you should be getting the deal.

It's not "Oh, since we told you we would give you something later, but we are not going to now."

Its not like we are a construction contractor building a Trump structure.

2. Where did you get the info that we have to go to that site and give them this info?

I have nothing on my XBox and nothing in my emails. How were we expected to know this?

*temporary end of rant*

FYI: To obtain your additional 3 month token

1. Where you purchased the promo from? xbox.com or xbox console

2. Date of Purchase

Live GOLD TOKEN.PNG

oNe
Thanks for the info. I was dreading having to fight with customer service about this.

ahhh you must mean the Aussie feller..
he does have good feedback, but since he's in the down under land and I'm in the states, I thought it best not to get mixed up with him..
but after my 6 months of LIVE GOLD for $14.99 is up I may have to....
Just keep checking that first page several times a day & you'll find it for $35 to $40 within 3 months for sure. I have never paid more than $35 for 1 year of XBL on CAG. If you don't care to look that often, it may be easier to pay a little more for you, but lots of CAGs come through with very reasonable prices if you keep an eye on the forums. Most of them have 300 to 600 feedback since they sell lots when they do come through. I've learned to buy 2 to 3 years, in case I want to help friends out, then just patiently wait until someone else comes through. It is weird that it comes in spurts, though. Best of luck. I'll shoot you a PM with a link if I see any of those CAGs come through in the next month or so.

1. ^ WTF?!?!?!?! If you bought it as part of the deal, you should be getting the deal.
It's not "Oh, since we told you we would give you something later, but we are not going to now."

2. Where did you get the info that we have to go to that site and give them this info?
I have nothing on my XBox and nothing in my emails. How were we expected to know this?

*temporary end of rant*
ya it's total crap , I also found about no theforum part on Reddit now ignore I really get my code who knows

i tried to take advantage of 3 promos for xbox live recently. there was an unusual buzz of promo offers for 3-month subscriptions.

1. gamestop: buy a 3-month code and get a 2nd for free, plus a digital copy of rocket league

2. amazon: buy a 3-month code and get a 2nd for free

3. xbox.com: buy a 3-month code and get a 2nd for free 2 months later

guess what? i had to fight for every single one of the bonuses offered in these promos. neither gamestop nor amazon would honor theirs and MS made us chase it out of them.

i tried to take advantage of 3 promos for xbox live recently. there was an unusual buzz of promo offers for 3-month subscriptions.

1. gamestop: buy a 3-month code and get a 2nd for free, plus a digital copy of rocket league

2. amazon: buy a 3-month code and get a 2nd for free

3. xbox.com: buy a 3-month code and get a 2nd for free 2 months later

guess what? i had to fight for every single one of the bonuses offered in these promos. neither gamestop nor amazon would honor theirs and MS made us chase it out of them.
I maxed out my xbox live from all of these especially the gamestop one lol and made some profit..

Just keep checking that first page several times a day & you'll find it for $35 to $40 within 3 months for sure. I have never paid more than $35 for 1 year of XBL on CAG. If you don't care to look that often, it may be easier to pay a little more for you, but lots of CAGs come through with very reasonable prices if you keep an eye on the forums. Most of them have 300 to 600 feedback since they sell lots when they do come through. I've learned to buy 2 to 3 years, in case I want to help friends out, then just patiently wait until someone else comes through. It is weird that it comes in spurts, though. Best of luck. I'll shoot you a PM with a link if I see any of those CAGs come through in the next month or so.
MOST APPRECIATED and I really thank you for the well fleshed out response..

I now have a much better understanding of it all and heck yeah man, I don't mind even paying the $43 for the full year as long as its legit its all better than the $60....

thanks man!

oNe

Dude..

IGNORE ALL THAT and jus follow the step by step directions i gave above

post the 2 required things and ya should get the additional 3 months token in a few hours..

*temporary end of rant*
TL:DR: didn't get code on 3/15/18 as promo stated, got on with Xbox Chat, they sent me to that "official issue link" for resolution.

New to the whole PS+ and Xbox LIve GOld wolrds

I just vaguely remembered that the promo fine print said they would give you token BY 3/15/18.

I had an alarm on my phone with that date and to check for it..

Since I was too scared to turn off auto-renew until I got my token... well i was extra vigilant on it.

3/15/18 came and went and no token.. I was triple checking to make sure I hadn't missed it and saw the CHAT US icon, got on there with them and they directed me to that post, said it was a "known" issue and they addressing it via that channel. Did as requested and had my token in a few hours.

DONE!

I did do that on the forums and yet no code for me yet
and its been more than 24hrs?

and you meet the requirements?

IF so, Then I would post in that "official" thread that is been over 24hrs and you have not received anything.

post your info again too in that same thread in case they missed..

If another 24hrs goes by and still nada, TIME TO CONTACT XBOX via phone, or chat man..

oNe

Dude..

IGNORE ALL THAT and jus follow the step by step directions i gave above

post the 2 required things and ya should get the additional 3 months token in a few hours..
Been about 48 hours and nada. Second time in the last couple years they didn't make good on a promo for me. Last time I spend a decent amount of effort to get what I was owed. I think I am done with their silly promos just not worth the effort.

Thanks for the link though. Maybe they will eventually process mine.

Also got a message on Xbox Live with a code for three months, a couple weeks after receiving one for posting in the forum.  So yeah, $15 for 9 months is now the bar I'll measure all other deals against ;) interestingly this code needs to be redeemed by 5/31, the one they manually pushed out has until 6/30.

Also got a message on Xbox Live with a code for three months, a couple weeks after receiving one for posting in the forum. So yeah, $15 for 9 months is now the bar I'll measure all other deals against ;) interestingly this code needs to be redeemed by 5/31, the one they manually pushed out has until 6/30.
lol not gonna be easy as that's the price when xbl was on sale during the og xbox days when msrp was $50 a year, sales around $25.

Also got another code
did you USE it yet?

all good?

been traveling the world for the last 5 weeks

2day is my 1st day home in 4+ weeks... and had this up as a reminder since my initial 3 months was up on 4/31/18 which I would have MISSED anyways since I was not anywhere near home then..

Need to check if I got the additional 3 months as well..

oNe

bread's done
Back