15 FREE points at a new auction site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

becuzimbrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
www.poshpoints.com

i just bought a burger king game from some guy for 9 points, so im sure everyone can find something to buy with their 15 points. also you get 10 points for refferals....so heres mine if anyone wants to be genorous:
http://www.poshpoints.com/default.aspx?ref=4352

also if i were you guys, i would hurry up and buy stuff since there are no fees for buying anything right now, but they might add some in the future.

Signed up under your referral, I didn't see any games so I bought some other items. I don't see this site lasting very long since there is no incentive to list items for most people

Just picked up a copy of 'The Secret of Monkey Island' for 10 points.
Hopefully it comes through... in any case, thanks OP. :)
Now to find something to spend those last 5 points on...

hey its me the OP, when you can you guys list something to sell lol or else i wont get points for referrals...thanks

(theres the incentive yoshi lol)

hellz yeah nes zapper gun for 15 points even though i dont own a nes lol. Wow their selection is pretty much complete garbage. but free is free.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']hey its me the OP, when you can you guys list something to sell lol or else i wont get points for referrals...thanks

(theres the incentive yoshi lol)[/quote]

Just wondering... Do you have to pay for shipping? Cause, for us paypal-less users, we'd have to send like a money order for $3 and wait for the item to come... I'd be a little pissed if that was the scenario...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Just wondering... Do you have to pay for shipping? Cause, for us paypal-less users, we'd have to send like a money order for $3 and wait for the item to come... I'd be a little pissed if that was the scenario...[/quote]

From what I read on the site, it says that shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the seller of the item.

"Sellers pay for all shipping fees. Yep, that's right, YOU pay for shipping. We recommend that all items be inexpensive to ship in the beginning stages of PoshPoints to promote trading. Remember, you are selling your items so you can accumulate points to buy more stuff in the PoshPoints Market. Although this sounds odd in the existing world of eCommerce, don't forget....when you purchase from somebody else, they'll pay your shipping fees too!"

[quote name='Vulgarism']Just wondering... Do you have to pay for shipping? Cause, for us paypal-less users, we'd have to send like a money order for $3 and wait for the item to come... I'd be a little pissed if that was the scenario...[/quote]

Only the seller pays for shipping.

I ended up getting a lot of 4 dreamcast sports games (nfl2k1, blitz, world series baseball, and nhl2k) and that snoopy olympics game for nes.

I signed up just got a hunchback of noterdame toy set and lion king keychain. My cousin loves the older disney stuff. Happy B-day free presents + the gift card I bought.

[quote name='Unickuta']Just got N64: Bond, the world is not enough for 15 points[/quote]

Under appreciated. Its actually really good. (or was in 1999)

I so grabbed the Genesis Beavis and Butthead game, seeing I've got the SNES one + the entire TV/Movie set, this'll make a nice piece to add, also grabbed a NES game and some DVD. I'll be amazed if anything comes though :O

Thanks OP! I got Sega Genesis NBA Jam, NFL's 95, NBA Life 96, and MLBPA Baseball.
The seller just emailed me and said they were shipping in the morning. =)

Thanks OP, I got a few games and the seller emailed me right after I picked them out. I kinda like this site I hope it does well I have some stuff I need to get rid of. The only bad thing is some people are asking way to much for there stuff 200 points for a PS3 game get real.

[quote name='StealthNinjaScyther']Picked up 5 pretty good NES games. But, yeah, I can't see this site lasting. Points instead of money? Seems pointless to me. Anyway, thanks OP.[/quote]

Actually, kinda thinking about it, if this site would grow, it could make quite a bit of cash. Do you want to sell anything? People who don't want to sell things, but enjoy the ease of how it works (points, no $$ for shipping) will end up buying points... $1 per point... If some people start buying 50 points every 2 or 3 months (an entirely what-if situation) then the site could start making a lot of cash.

I am really deciding if I should try selling some stuff, because a few good games might make their way onto the site...

I also kinda (but not entirely) wish it was an AUCTION site... Where people bid with points. What if you list something for 12 points and somebody is willing to use up to 15 points for it?

[quote name='miktau']dang doesnt allow for duplicate accounts even with cleared cookies.[/quote]

Change your IP and see what happens.

just got an email from the guy i bought the burger king game from........he just shipped it via first class mail!! i actually thought it would never come!

also lol i have 36 refferals, thanks a lot guys........but they wont count unless everyone puts something up to sell.........anyways thanks guys! got 16 points from people selling stuff!

ok theoretically i could have 360 posh points, but since no one is selling anything i only have 16...anyways heres what im looking for to buy if any CAGers have any of these or want to make offers PM me ( i have 16 poshpoints but will have more in the future):

1)n64 console, games, accessories
2)xbox/xbox360 games/accessories:
burger king games
marketplace points
headsets
controllers
any other cool games
3)my football got stolen so im looking for one thats a regular size, and in good condition

ok right now i cant really think of much so ill add more later, but feel free to make offers

Can you like, send points? If so, you could, in theory, create multiple accounts and send all the points to one adcount...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back