15 FREE points at a new auction site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='naes']Can you like, send points? If so, you could, in theory, create multiple accounts and send all the points to one adcount...[/quote]

they are tricky, you can only have 1 account on your computer...i tried alot of things, and it still only lets you have 1 account...

lol but the chances are slim
1) i doubt he/she will ship halo 3 to the person who bought it
2) i doubt anyone has 500 to spend
3) no one with 500 points would be that stupid

[quote name='becuzimbrown']lol but the chances are slim
1) i doubt he/she will ship halo 3 to the person who bought it
2) i doubt anyone has 500 to spend
3) no one with 500 points would be that stupid[/quote]

ud be surprised lol

heres an idea....everyone that reffered under me put some random thing for sale and then quickly take it down so i can get my points lol........it can be anything......sell your email address!

I signed up and got two silly horror movies, an nes game I'm trying to complete, oh, and...

fuck

I always wanted this game purely for the fact its so horrible, and now I got it for exactly what I would pay for it: nothing.

If anyone has spare points when they finish buying stuff, toss me a PM and I can setup a sale of nothing for that many points so I can get your points off ya =P Let me know if anyones willing to do this to help a fellow CAG out!

[quote name='georox']What glitch is this? =P[/quote]

Now the site's closed down. :( I was credited with 150000 points that went on and off.

hey guys its me the OP, i just wanted to apoligize to sonicfreak for the mistake........

also i think its legit, i recieved an email yesterday that the guy sent the game i bought (burger king bumper king factory sealed) via first class mail

Guys use the forums under wanted items, chances are somone will have it, im getting a nes this way. Unfortuantly only one of my bought items is legit and has been sent. The 50 points i used to buy $5 paypal and animal crossing ww are locked up because both sellers refuse to send.

-mik

[quote name='becuzimbrown']noo!!!! i finally get enough points, but someone already bought the sega :(
i got 41 points, anybody got anything that i can buy?[/quote]

Welcome to my world, I got to about 35 then it went *poof*

i went on the wanted, but its all stuff that people want.......no one is selling anything like n64.......thats what i wanted....or nes system with duck hunt and gun.......or any 360 games.....

but no one has any of that

[quote name='naes']fuck. US only.[/quote]

sorry....lol i knew you were gonna be mad at this cuz you live in canada........

dont worry maybe one day there will be free stuff in canada only

Is it becuzimincanada?
[quote name='becuzimbrown']sorry....lol i knew you were gonna be mad at this cuz you live in canada........

dont worry maybe one day there will be free stuff in canada only[/quote]

lol i sent an email to pp support because some of my items are not being sent and after they reveiwed my accounts they blocked them because i had made multiple ones and transfered the points. Dang i had like 50 available points too! Geuss thats what i get for cheating. Now it looks like i wont be getting most of my stuf either.

I created like 20 accounts and transferred them all to one account. GOt about 150 pts. Did it all the the library, all the comps there got different ip's. bought myself a ps2 network adaptor.

high five! i just got wario ware smooth moves.....the guys gonna send it in the mail tommorrow!!!!!!

lol i could have 410 legit points right now if EVERYONE WOULD PUT SOMETHING UP FOR TRADE.......but i only have 14 after i bought warioware

:( i wish i had a library near me

[quote name='machoman_93']Nice. Wish I got smooth moves. Anyways I put something up earlier just for you, you're welcome.[/quote]

i owe you

[quote name='ananag112']I just picked up Zelda:TP+Guide :). Looks like some more games came on as well.[/quote]

lol i was watching it, im glad a fellow CAGer got it though

[quote name='becuzimbrown']lol i was watching it, im glad a fellow CAGer got it though[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I have 5 points left. If someone wants me to buy something from them, tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back