$15 off $100 Gamestop and Xbox Live gift cards at Lucky's/Albertson's (Exp. 9/9)

Donut2922

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I saw that my local Lucky's grocery store is offering $15 off every $100 Gamestop or Xbox LIVE gift card purchase.  

The fine print states the max discount is $30 for a $200 purchase and you can purchase a combination of eligible gift cards to earn the discount.  My main gift card center did not have these gift cards.  I had to find them at the smaller gift card stand that is located next to the produce and floral departments.

The gift card discount applies to some other gift cards too such as: iTunes, Starbucks, American Eagle, and Buffalo Wild Wings.

Offer is good until 9/9. 

My local grocery store is Lucky's but it is actually owned by Albertson's so you guys may want to check that out if you're interested and report back if the promotion is only regional - which I don't believe to be the case.  I think Albertson's also acquired Safeway awhile back for what it's worth.  I took a pic of the promotion with the T&C in case anybody cared to look at it.  

bread's done
Back