$15 off $100 purchase at Circuit City [exp 12/10]- Could be used on handheld console

Xevious

CAGiversary!
Those of you who missed out the the Target DS sale might want to consider this:

CircuitCity.com has $15 off $100 purchases with coupon code NVAY8J6AJF
[Exp 12/10]. There is a radio button that you need to click at checkout to enter the code "Would you like to use a gift or merchandise card, or apply a coupon?" Exclusions apply.

---------
I got this from "BensBargins.com"

Used it to get the Mario Kart DS bundle since I have no patience for a deal that isn't nearly killed with tax. Thanks!

I just used it to buy the Mario Party 7 bundle as a present for my dad for xmas. He isnt the Mario Party type so ill get it and sell on Ebay to make up some of the cost =]

Pretty good deal if you couldnt get that Target PM like Xevious said. I took advantage of getting the Mario Kart DS bundle. $150 - $15 comes out to $135. With tax, it doesnt really matter. Its like pretty much like buying a $100 DS + $35 for Mario Kart DS. Plus at least you're getting a special edition Hot Rod Red DS.

[quote name='LancerEvoX']Pretty good deal if you couldnt get that Target PM like Xevious said. I took advantage of getting the Mario Kart DS bundle. $150 - $15 comes out to $135. With tax, it doesnt really matter. Its like pretty much like buying a $100 DS + $35 for Mario Kart DS. Plus at least you're getting a special edition Hot Rod Red DS.[/QUOTE]

My Walmart had the Mario kart bundles for $130.

Yup, that code isn't working for the PS2 system I tried to get.

I just noticed the Exp date is now 12/10. Didn't the code expire earlier this week?

[quote name='OGHowie']Yup, that code isn't working for the PS2 system I tried to get.

I just noticed the Exp date is now 12/10. Didn't the code expire earlier this week?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure whats going on. Like I said in an earlier post, I took the info off another website. I never actually tested the code.

Maybe its a website glitch....Try it again later to see if it works.

I just picked up my Mario Party 7 bundle. Good deal.

I took a look at the bin full of games and picked up a few for 1.99. Nothing horribly special, but cant turn down 1.99 games.
Got Crazi Taxi Ps2, Star Wars Starfighter ps2, dave mirra 2 ps2, GTA 1 Psx, and then shadow hearts covenant for 16.96.

Shit, I looked at the terms and conditions, it says it excludes games... they did fix it. I should've got it last night instead of waiting. Oh well, time to try my luck with the Target catalog.

[quote name='LancerEvoX']Shit, I looked at the terms and conditions, it says it excludes games... they did fix it. I should've got it last night instead of waiting. Oh well, time to try my luck with the Target catalog.[/QUOTE]

CRAP!

Hopefully the 10% off coupon will work tomorrow.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']I just picked up my Mario Party 7 bundle. Good deal.

I took a look at the bin full of games and picked up a few for 1.99. Nothing horribly special, but cant turn down 1.99 games.
Got Crazi Taxi Ps2, Star Wars Starfighter ps2, dave mirra 2 ps2, GTA 1 Psx, and then shadow hearts covenant for 16.96.[/QUOTE]

Were these marked @ 1.99?

[quote name='clariste']Were these marked @ 1.99?[/QUOTE]

Yea they were marked at 1.99
I also bought up a bunch of other games to price check, since they were marked at like 19.99, but thought they might be cheaper since they were in the bin, but they were still 19.99 or maybe 16.96 at best.

I picked up my Mario Party 7 bundle today, put up MP7 on Ebay tonight, and its already sold for 48.84 =]
That makes the Cube about 45 bucks with an extra controller.
The good part is, since the bundle had the gamecube box inside it, the person i give it to for a present wont even know i pillaged a bundle for it =]

bread's done
Back