$15 off $50 at Newegg with Google wallet on mobile

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Newegg.com $15 off $50 when you use the mobile site/mobile app and use google check out

*To redeem offer, enter promo code “WALLET” at checkout on your order of $50 or more (excluding tax and shipping fees) and complete your purchase on the m.newegg.com website or on the Newegg Android Phone App while using Google Wallet as your payment method. Offer valid 09:00AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) on July 9, 2013 to 11:59PM PDT on August 31, 2013 or while funds last. Offer limited to one per customer and may only be used once per account; cannot be combined with other promo codes, combo discounts, promotions offering free gifts, pre-order items, items sold by Newegg Marketplace sellers, and purchases of gift cards.

http://m.newegg.com/

This could make for some interesting deals especially since a bunch of games come out on August 27th, just have to place the order after they have been released.

Games that come to mind:

Saints Row IV

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Final Fantasy XIV ARR Collector's Edition

Many more!

Last edited by a moderator:
So i'm kinda worried since my order was separated into 2 orders(1 for $50 psn and 1 for 99c cable).  The order for the $50 psn was charged and is in the "packaging" status but the cable order failed payment authorization.  Anyone else have this happen?

Jaashua12: "I'm going to drop $50 out of the blue because newegg has a sale, but I can't afford a smartphone."

I can pay $50. I can also pay $300 for a smartphone with a dataplan. But I think the latter is a HUGE waste of money (especially on something I have no use for), so I don't do it. But this particular deal absolutely insisted on using either that app or a shitty mobile site.

So I guess none of your friends have one either? My whole point was if you did it the way newegg wanted you to, everything seems to work fine. Apparently it's easier to bitch and complain on the internet instead of being like "homie, can I borrow your phone for a second".

Just curious, but has anyone found out how to get ShopRunner to work with the mobile site?  I remember people mentioning that they couldn't get it to work.

I'm still not sure if $51 is worth 60 in PSN. I don't come here often but are there usually good PSN deals or should I stick to ebay?
psn credit deals are usually pretty rare and psn credit usually goes for a couple dollars above retail on ebay (because of fees)
Nothing like microsoft points

p.s.
to the lack of smartphone dilema
before I got a job that basically required one, I bought a cheap ipod touch on ebay
Worked as a good substitute for stuff like this that basically requires a mobile device

Just curious, but has anyone found out how to get ShopRunner to work with the mobile site? I remember people mentioning that they couldn't get it to work.
I just talked to Customer Support and they told me there's no option yet for Shoprunner on their mobile website or application. I left feedback that they should integrate it but who knows if/when that'll be available. That really sucks and don't understand why isn't available yet. Without Shoprunner shipping is killing this deal for me :(

Yep I'm getting charged tax and shipping on a psn card. How can they charge tax on a psn card? Isn't that like a gift card?

I just talked to Customer Support and they told me there's no option yet for Shoprunner on their mobile website or application. I left feedback that they should integrate it but who knows if/when that'll be available. That really sucks and don't understand why isn't available yet. Without Shoprunner shipping is killing this deal for me :(
So, customer support couldn't do it after the fact? If so, this is a major fail on Newegg's part, running a promotion that points out that their mobile site doesn't have the features of their main site and that I shouldn't use it for anything other than basic price research. Good job!

Yep I'm getting charged tax and shipping on a psn card. How can they charge tax on a psn card? Isn't that like a gift card?
See, you're stuck in a Catch 22 with this one. The WALLET promo code isn't supposed to work on gift cards, so it's good that Newegg doesn't classify PSN cards as such. But then you get screwed with the tax, since I'm pretty sure PSN's going to charge you tax on your purchase as well when you actually use the points. Annoying.

Thanks to the guy who posted that 1TB drive - I just realized I have 25GB left between both of my PS3s, and that needs to be remedied immediately... damn you PS+!

psn credit deals are usually pretty rare and psn credit usually goes for a couple dollars above retail on ebay (because of fees)
Nothing like microsoft points

p.s.
to the lack of smartphone dilema
before I got a job that basically required one, I bought a cheap ipod touch on ebay
Worked as a good substitute for stuff like this that basically requires a mobile device
sorry but most of us pay for our phones and wont pay 30 for service plan + and dont have obamaphones like most people here
Just a heads up for all you deal seekers. Virgin mobile cost a whole $35 a month. I'm done with this. Just please don't complain when a retailer wants you to do something a specific way and you choose not to and have problems.

So, customer support couldn't do it after the fact? If so, this is a major fail on Newegg's part, running a promotion that points out that their mobile site doesn't have the features of their main site and that I shouldn't use it for anything other than basic price research. Good job!
Yeah, very big fail. I asked if there were other options or workarounds for this situation and I got a plain "No, We're sorry" argument. That's such a great application where you limit my choices...

Ah, 3x$20 cards with $2.99 shipping (total) is the way to go if you don't mind the extra cost for $10 more credit. No need for filler, but of course you are paying more and still getting $15 off.

So i'm kinda worried since my order was separated into 2 orders(1 for $50 psn and 1 for 99c cable). The order for the $50 psn was charged and is in the "packaging" status but the cable order failed payment authorization. Anyone else have this happen?
mine is the other way round.

my cable is packaging.. while my $50 PSN credit failed payment authorization @_@

Just a heads up for all you deal seekers. Virgin mobile cost a whole $35 a month. I'm done with this. Just please don't complain when a retailer wants you to do something a specific way and you choose not to and have problems.
How difficult would it have been to just implement google wallet on their regular site? They're just pushing what, mobile purchasing? Their app? I wouldn't buy a smartphone just to buy stuff from it, I'd have to have some real use out of it, like that other guy with a job that makes his life easier.

And it looks like the monitor in question is on special for the next couple of days.  The code won't stack, but it did get free shipping to boot, so I can save $5.

Was thinking of getting Fire Emblem Awakening and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance for combined $55. (Missed the BBY deals for Kingdom Hearts, and the $30 Amazon deal for Fire Emblem). 
Does this seem good, or should I just be patient and wait for price drops on the two games? I doubt I am gonna see the crazy deals on kingdom hearts again. But I may be able to pick up Fire Emblem for $5 off if I am patient....

Another option is Fire Emblem and Ratchet& Clank Tools of Destruction, for $44.98 shipped.

Thoughts?

Wow free shipping and it took less than 24hrs to get here. I love newegg. Now I wonder when my usb cable will get here.
My 3ds xl also arrived the next day with free shipping. I wasn't expecting it until next week. Now I'm probably going to buy another game for it instead of just waiting until SMT4 next week. Stupid newegg, making me buy extra games.

I did the 32 GB PS Vita card...still over priced at 69.00.

Free shipping, no tax (I don't live in a newegg distribution state)

At least now I take advantage of the PS+.

I should be able to sell/trade my 8GB card if there are any takers?

Cry me a river, at least you guys probably still get Amazon tax-free. Newegg is literally the last big place I have left. I hardly shop on Amazon anymore because of the tax. Especially now that Best Buy price matches them.

No, I like good things.
Coming to a State near you. The days of tax-free are ending. My state will be ending it soon too...ugh.

Figures, at least now it's obvious what they were promoting. Does the mobile site even work on phones or is the app the only option now?

I think it will, next payday I'm going to try. $50 worth of msp for $35 I'll buy that any chance I can. Xbox One all digital here I come. It wont work with the same account however.

Was thinking of getting Fire Emblem Awakening and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance for combined $55. (Missed the BBY deals for Kingdom Hearts, and the $30 Amazon deal for Fire Emblem).
Does this seem good, or should I just be patient and wait for price drops on the two games? I doubt I am gonna see the crazy deals on kingdom hearts again. But I may be able to pick up Fire Emblem for $5 off if I am patient....

Another option is Fire Emblem and Ratchet& Clank Tools of Destruction, for $44.98 shipped.

Thoughts?
Any input on this? :(

I wouldn't expect any big discounts on FE anytime soon (unless you count the holidays as soon).  $55 for both FE and KH3D isn't too bad at all at this time, but KH3D will be cheap again.  

If you REALLY wanna play them now, you could do worse deal-wise.

I wouldn't expect any big discounts on FE anytime soon (unless you count the holidays as soon). $55 for both FE and KH3D isn't too bad at all at this time, but KH3D will be cheap again.

If you REALLY wanna play them now, you could do worse deal-wise.
Amazon has had FE for $30 twice in the last month or so, and I think Best Buy had it for the same price a couple of times. Which is why I am hesitant... Also, KH was $10 as the Best Buy deal of the day and then $15 through a twitter deal. So basically if I buy them at other prices, I keep fearing that they will drop soon :( I guess I will be patient. I just got my 3DS XL and the only games I have atm are Mario Kart 7 and Luigi's Mansion

Newegg seems to have added a "Google Offer Code" field at checkout on their regular site. Not sure if the code will work there since I already used it but it might be worth testing if you haven't.

Newegg seems to have added a "Google Offer Code" field at checkout on their regular site. Not sure if the code will work there since I already used it but it might be worth testing if you haven't.
it works ...

is there any CHEAP FILLER ITEMS if i have 49.99 in cart

After trying to figure out how to use the code, I got it to work on my newegg app.. Got xbox live for $31 dollars plus an hdmi cord.. Win win!!

bread's done
Back