15% off $50 or more @ Visceral Store /w code, 1/17 to 1/25

Tgebbs

CAGiversary!

http://visceralstore.com/

Like the title says, 15% off $50 or more with code DS2LE. I wouldn't suggest buying the CE of the strategy guide, as it's cheaper at Amazon. It's something though if you're looking for posters or lithographs.

Running from 1/17 to 1/25.
Promo image from Facebook.
picture.php

Update:
does not work on backpack, t-shirts, or gift cards. works on all books/art though that I tested. also the necklace thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bezerker']Sadly doesnt work on the Backpack.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, or t-shirts or gift cards.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't actually try it on anything >.>

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Actually, my cart says the discount applied to all of the t-shirts I ordered.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='xtole13']Thanks for the heads up! Deciding on that last t-shirt..tough decision lol[/QUOTE]

I know!! It still comes out to be rather expensive, though. Will really have to think before I shell out $78 for 3 shirts and a graphic novel.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I know!! It still comes out to be rather expensive, though. Will really have to think before I shell out $78 for 3 shirts and a graphic novel.[/QUOTE]

Is that the same graphic novel available on the psn? I know they released an "animated" graphic novel prior to the first game (still on my ps3 hard drive).

[quote name='xtole13']Is that the same graphic novel available on the psn? I know they released an "animated" graphic novel prior to the first game (still on my ps3 hard drive).[/QUOTE]

No, I have that one. It's "Salvage" that comes with the T-shirt. That and the Rorschach tee and the full health rig tee. Total with promo and shipping is like $77.65 or something. Definitely need to think before I spend that.

bread's done
Back