$15 off +$50 order @ Dell (Looking to trade?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WuTangTurtle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have a $15 off coupon code when you buy +$50 or more at Dell. Code ends in 11/30/10. I can't seem to find anything worth using it for right now. I'm willing to trade for something (handful of Microsoft Points for example would probably suffice) or possibly just give it away come November.

If your interested post here and PM any offers. If I don't have any takers I'll most likely give it away sometime in November. I figure a simple first correct answer to some random trivia would do.

Oh and some extra details on the promo code:

*Coupon Offer Details:
Offer expires 11/30/2010. Single-use Coupon. Coupon cannot be combined with other discounts. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Offer does not apply to, and is not available with, systems or items purchased through the online systems configuration, refurbished items or spare parts. Purchase limit of 5 items per order. Not valid for resellers and/or online auctions. Offer excludes Tumi, Monster, PNY Quadro graphics cards, Yamaha, Bose speakers, cameras, camcorders, camera accessories, Sharp LED TVs, Samsung TVs & Samsung Home Theater Products, OLED TVs, Sony TVs, Sony Home Theater Products and electronics, Dell branded docking stations, Dell branded ports, Dell branded ac adapters, Dell branded batteries, gaming products, and Dell Ink & toner.

Alright no takers on a trade. So as promised, I'll be giving it away.

First poster that names all of the Democrats and Republicans in NBA Jam gets the promo code.

Please post here, do not PM me. I'll PM the winner the code. Excuse me if I don't PM you quick enough as I don't check back that frequently.

Good luck!

Democrat side, Obama, Joe Biden, Al Gore, Bill and Hillary Clinton,
Republican side, George W. Bush, Sara Palin, John McCain and Dick Cheney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back