15% off all consoles and more at Dell - Ongoing Promotion

zizo79

CAGiversary!
Dell has the PS3 80GB for $339 FS if you use coupon SKF3MQS8JXV9F9
This is an ongoing promotion which comes back alive every so often.

CheapyD Edit

Works on all consoles:
PS3 80 GB
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle
image-1312731-10550055

Xbox 360 Pro 60 GB System Holiday Bundle
Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle
image-1312731-10550055

Works on everything except:
Dell Ink and Toner, Dell docking stations, Software, Power, Batteries, Monitors, TV's and Cameras

I'll update the OP
also works on the PSP 2000 $140

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this deal earlier too, and just want to remind you all not to forget about tax. My total price was actually $360.39. FYI!

Hey guys not sure if any has caught this yet but DELL has got a 80 GB PS3 for $339.99 w/ free shipping if you use the code: PWXNZVNDRWWX1P. This is probably the best deal you will find before or even during black friday. Coupon Expires on Oct. 29th or 3000 uses whichever comes first. SO ACT FAST!!! With all the games that are coming out this is a great deal. If your state has a tax like mine (Michigan) it will cost about $369 I think that was the total. But still a great deal.

Would anyone here want to use a code on just an Xbox Elite Holiday Bundle? Because Dell has a $70 off coupon -- 9VZC3829M7GXC9 -- that expires today (10/29) that's just for that usage. And don't forget Ebates.

I just successfully used it for the pro. Order got messed up on the web page so I had to call it in though. Not sure what that was about.

Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='CheapyD']Should be back now: [SIZE=-1]PWXNZVNDRWWX1P[/SIZE][/quote]

Got a 2nd 360 with 60GB for watching Netflix on another TV. Plus needed the larger HD for upcoming stuff. Plus looking forward to playing games outside of the batcave. Thanks!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I bought a xbox...

now I gotta return a pair of pants I jus bought...

and also sacrifice good food for the rest of the month.

the only thing I look forward to is hoping that Kung Fu Panda and Lego Jones get me sum good store credit

Does this discount work with the Sony card $150 deal? I'm not sure if Dell is a authorized retailer for Sony.

I tried it on a PSP -2000 black model and all I got was this message when I tried the offer. "The coupon you have entered has been saved for this shopping session but NOT applied to your cart because the items in your cart do not meet the coupon criteria or other discounts are already in effect with which the coupon cannot be combined. Please review the coupon details for more information." Oh well :(

Coupon Error
The coupon you have entered has been saved for this shopping session but NOT applied to your cart because the items in your cart do not meet the coupon criteria or other discounts are already in effect with which the coupon cannot be combined. Please review the coupon details for more information.

Link

Code: PWXNZVNDRWWX1P (15% off - good through 11/7)

UPDATE: may be good through 11/11 now

Should be free shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP...picked up a PSP for $153 and change shipped. My youngest wanted one this year. I picked up an Xbox 360 with a free copy of Lego Batman from Amazon in early October or else I would have jumped on that also at Dell. :)

I just got a XBOX 360 Arcade bundle for 15% off $199. It was 169.15 (before tax) with free 3-5 day shipping. The deal is only good for the first 5000 users on any Gaming console (PS3, PSP, XBOX360 etc.) (Coupon Code PWXNZVNDRWWX1P ). Good luck.

[quote name='Cheadyp']Might as well do the ebay Live Cashback instead.[/quote]
assuming you're referring to the "live search" thing, in which case, i say "neg"

That thing sounds like a giant waste of time and effort for basically the same savings. I've always despised "mail in rebates", and the live search cashback is like the megaton of mail in rebates (~75 days to get my money off/back? no thanks)

[quote name='ntmonster']I just got a XBOX 360 Arcade bundle for 15% off $199. It was 169.15 (before tax) with free 3-5 day shipping. The deal is only good for the first 5000 users on any Gaming console (PS3, PSP, XBOX360 etc.) (Coupon Code PWXNZVNDRWWX1P ). Good luck.[/quote]

The question is why did you get the arcade?

Yeah, not to mention there's a small possibility of being able to grab a 120 GB hard drive for 45 bucks when they go 75% off at Target. That would give you a fully loaded 360 for under 250. You can't argue with that.

[quote name='dannydumbass']did this ps3 have any backwards compatibility?[/QUOTE]

I believe this is the newer 80gb which was released on it's own at the $399 price point and it does not have backward compatibility in relation to PS2 games. It will play PS1 and PS3 only. There was an 80gb with the metal gear game awhile back that was backward compatible. Good Luck..

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yeah, not to mention there's a small possibility of being able to grab a 120 GB hard drive for 45 bucks when they go 75% off at Target. That would give you a fully loaded 360 for under 250. You can't argue with that.[/quote]

sounds like it'd be easier just to spend 255+tax on the 60gb

[quote name='dragilores']Kung Fu Panda and Lego Jones will probably get you $9 of trade-in credit[/QUOTE]Panda $10.75

Lego Jones $14

as of this morning when I went to trade them in gamestop =P

[quote name='Smallville123']The question is why did you get the arcade?[/quote]

Already have a PS3. I bought it 1) because it was cheap (relatively speaking) and 2) as a media extender for my Windows Media Center DVR. I can always buy a hard drive later. Indiana Jones & Kung Fu Panda wasn't enough to make me order the mid range bundle (although I thought about it :) ).

The arcade system is not a bad deal at all now. This coupon shaves about $30 off before tax on an arcade system. You can probably sell off the Sega SuperStar Tennis game and DVD with the arcade games on it to get back most (if not all) the amount of tax.

Also, Microsoft is offering either a refurbished 20GB hard drives for $20 or the HD+3 months of Live for $30 to all core and arcade owners by typing in your serial number and console ID into a site. I've heard this promo doesn't work if you've already attached an HDD to your core or arcade system. More details on how to take advantage of this offer here:

http://www.xboxstorageupgrade.com/hh/web/home/hhauthentication.jsp

I would assume this'll be an ongoing promotion since their offering HDD at a discount price for the new Xbox 360 update coming later this month which requires more HD space.

So you can get an Arcade with a refurbed 20GB HD for under $200. Not bad at all.

Thanks V878!!! That is a cool link. Can't tell if it still works until the system is delivered, though. Hope it does. Anyway, thanks for the info!

[quote name='CheapyD'][img-r=4668]2791[/img-r]Use coupon code listed in parenthesis.
icon7.gif
15% off Gaming/Electronics (SKF3MQS8JXV9F9)
Excludes: TV's, Software, Power, Batteries, Monitors, dell docking stations, Cameras, Camcorders
:ps3:PS3 80 GB
:360:Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle
image-1312731-10550055

:360:Xbox 360 Pro 60 GB System Holiday Bundle
:360:Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle
image-1312731-10550055

:ps3:Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Bundle $62.99 (LHPHDXN9N1JGD$)
:360:Far Cry 2 $41.99 (19PSB54PG?RT4V)
:360:Rock Band Bundle $119.99 (4DZ86QMS3BNJB8)
:360:Rock Revolution $34.99 (1KL4VS2VPW?RSG)[/QUOTE]

so, just out of curiousity, am I the only one that is completely incapable of finding the PS3 on dell's website? i've been waiting for another one of these 15% off deals, but it looks like maybe they are all out of PS3's and decided to take them off the site? or i'm retarded?

i click the link, it says no luck. so i search the site, no luck. so i click down through their terrible navigation and i see two (2) matches for Hardware in PS3.... rockband and rockband 2.

bah!

help?

[quote name='alucard454']so, just out of curiousity, am I the only one that is completely incapable of finding the PS3 on dell's website? i've been waiting for another one of these 15% off deals, but it looks like maybe they are all out of PS3's and decided to take them off the site? or i'm retarded?

i click the link, it says no luck. so i search the site, no luck. so i click down through their terrible navigation and i see two (2) matches for Hardware in PS3.... rockband and rockband 2.

bah!

help?[/QUOTE]

Same here, as well as the arcade system.

[quote name='JEKKI']Panda $10.75

Lego Jones $14

as of this morning when I went to trade them in gamestop =P[/quote]

That is if the games were separate though. These share the same case and cover.

Still pondering if I get the arcade or the pro. The kids really want the Lego Indy Jones. Anyone want to sell the Indy/Kungfu game?

bread's done
Back