15% off any order at ToysRUs.com

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Dead[/QUOTE]

Still worked for me.

And by my calculations, it's about 19.50 on a DS Lite (before their 5.69 shipping). So the net in that case is 13.81, which is what I'm assuming the previous poster meant).

Not bad though, especially if you're picking up games and other items.

[quote name='shieryda']Can I use a gift card in addition to the 15% off?[/quote]

It seems gift cards have been temporarily disabled, for whatever reason, maybe related to their breakup with Amazon. You could try calling them? If you do, tell us how that works out. I've got a $50 gift card and I want to get Summon Night and Super Robot Taisen.

Worked for me. Xbox 360 premium shows up for 354.43 shipped. Just a little more than the Overstock deal, which came in the mail yesterday:D . Might be worth it for a few of the newer titles I've had my eye on.

[quote name='6669']Damn, I wanted the Sponge Bob Lego sets, but they're out, just like the stores.[/QUOTE]

http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?cn=245&d=7&t=3

If you buy all three (or any number of sets for $75 or more) you get free shipping. Which is good because they just recently increased the shipping. Stupid dumbass Bush, where's my fucking Iraqi oil?!

[quote name='David85']http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?cn=245&d=7&t=3

If you buy all three (or any number of sets for $75 or more) you get free shipping. Which is good because they just recently increased the shipping. Stupid dumbass Bush, where's my fucking Iraqi oil?![/QUOTE]
Awesome find. Thanx!
Do you know how much shipping is for just one?

edit. Nevermind, I found it.

[quote name='shanonw76']Worked for me. Xbox 360 premium shows up for 354.43 shipped. Just a little more than the Overstock deal, which came in the mail yesterday:D . Might be worth it for a few of the newer titles I've had my eye on.[/quote]

Tried this item. Tax and shipping kill the deal for me.:cry: Too bad there's not a free shipping coupon floating around...

:
Originally Posted by shieryda
Can I use a gift card in addition to the 15% off?

Gift cards can't be used at the new site yet. They said in September the problem with gift cards should be fixed, but for now the website doesn't allow any gift cards.

[quote name='6669']Awesome find. Thanx!
Do you know how much shipping is for just one?

edit. Nevermind, I found it.[/QUOTE]

Not really a find, if you buy Legos you should buy from the source. Sadly the shipping is now about 80% higher than it was before. You should just buy all of them and get the free shipping. They will most like have the same deal in October or early November.

So which set did you buy? I like the Crusty Crab. :)

How come if I just go to toysrus.com without clicking the link the ds lite shows in stock and I can go all the way through with ordering but when I use the link for the 15% off it shows as out of stock?

Hey guys,
For thsoe who havnt visited the new toysrus.com, here is the reason to. You can get a 15% off of your order by type in this coupon code TRUS15P_sd2fh3. With all the cool DS games coming out. Here is the chance to pick the DS up.

Enjoy

DS link

Update: Seems the DS is currently unavailable, but the coupon should still work with other order.

it looks like that code works for any purchase of video games or systems too

but one gripe: TRU sucks in that it charges for tax and shipping, IMO amazon has the upper hand for now in this split up, because if i had to pick between the two, i go Amazon at this moment

The ds lite is orderable and in stock, something wierd is going on since the 15% off started with them.

Just clear your history and cookies then type in toysrus.com then go to video games and ds lite and itll show as in stock and orderable. Going from your link shows as oos...

If your buying games too your better off just going to circuit city b&m using the 40 dollars off 200 or more coupon and save on shipping since your getting charged sales tax either way.

[quote name='Ribkage']If your buying games too your better off just going to circuit city b&m using the 40 dollars off 200 or more coupon and save on shipping since your getting charged sales tax either way.[/quote]

Where can I get the 40 off of 200 coupon? Does it work online? Do you have a code :)

It really does kill the deal...
I put in a 360 in my cart.. and going near check out shipping AND tax comes to $374.83

Thats really nothing special :(
Shipping is $14 and some change and the tax is about $20

In conclusion: Ughhh
Should of offered 15% off and free shipping on orders $xxx.xx or more, then this would of been a really hot deal.

I put the Xbox 360 premium system in my shopping cart a while ago... because i planned on ordering it that day when the 15 percent coupon came out... And then I said i was gonna wait...So now im searching through toys r us and they dont have the premium system anymore... BUT... in my shopping cart it says there is a premium system in it and it is in stock and will ship in 2-3 days... You guys think i should order it?

[quote name='Reshtheory']I put the Xbox 360 premium system in my shopping cart a while ago... because i planned on ordering it that day when the 15 percent coupon came out... And then I said i was gonna wait...So now im searching through toys r us and they dont have the premium system anymore... BUT... in my shopping cart it says there is a premium system in it and it is in stock and will ship in 2-3 days... You guys think i should order it?[/quote]

Its still on the wbesite. Don't know why you can't find it?

http://www.toysrus.com/product/inde...442.2255974.2259873.2268830&parentPage=family

bread's done
Back