15% off anything on Overstock

Setting myself up to look like an idiot...but is anyone able to get the 15% off and free ship offers to stack? I cant seem to manage it.

Don't feel bad noodles, I couldn't get it to work, don't think it's possible. I ordered 4 Iron Wok Jan's. (Why can't Overstock have vol 13!) I wish I had held off on ordering when it was 10% off few days ago. Thanks OP!

The 15% off is not showing up during checkout for me. The 15% off is automatic and not a coupon that you have to enter, right?

Is it because I have a $5 coupon in my account?

Also, they want to charge me $2.95 for shipping, although I only have 1 game in the cart. It said $1.40 shipping in the cart, but it changed to $2.95 during checkout.

The 15% is now expired as it was only good until a certain time of day (10 or 11 PST I think). The coupon was only good through the link, so there was no shipping code for it. On a side note, not even the 85704 free shipping code works anymore.

When I click through the link in OP. The front page says "exp 7/3/06 @ 11:59pm MST" though ????

h_3602.gif

d_3602aba.gif

Doh! I must have been thinking of the free shipping discount which is indeed expired. Try cleaning out cookies (Tools > internet options). When I did that, the 15% came up just fine.

I know this is a 'me-too' post, but I just made a good sized order (noon PST) and the 15% discount worked. Total shipping for my order was $2.95.

Brian

So if I am a brand new customer to overstock, Isn't there a 12% new customer discount there?

Could I use that with this and get a huge discount on a 360?

I don't order stuff online much if you couldn't tell, I don't know if that was a stupid question or not :/

Thanks, miyamotofreak! I forwarded this info on to my brother, who has been looking for a nice deal on a PSP. He snagged the core for $170, not including the shipping.

For some reason, I can't get the damn thing to work. I cleared my cookies (since I visited earlier) and it won't take the 15% off the dvd anymore.

EDIT: I'm even trying on my other computer, and it still shows up as $21.xx instead of $18.32.

So is it dead or not? Overstock's site still say it expires at midnight, but its still not working. There's some textbooks I need that actually would be a good price with the discount.

I deleted cookies and retried on different computers too. Shipping for a game changed to $2.95 during checkout, while it said $1.40 in the cart. WTF.

Does it happen to anyone?

[quote name='rabbitt']For some reason, I can't get the damn thing to work. I cleared my cookies (since I visited earlier) and it won't take the 15% off the dvd anymore.

EDIT: I'm even trying on my other computer, and it still shows up as $21.xx instead of $18.32.[/quote]

Had that happen to me, but I decided to create a new account and it worked.

man, i ordered a new core psp. and the one they sent me looks refurbished. The seal looks broken and that they just resealed it. I havent opened mine yet. anyone get the same thing i got?

bread's done
Back