$15 off CoD BO at GS with PUR coupon email. YMMV?

Greatwhitecoley

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just got an email message from gamestop saying this

$15 Off Black Ops? Hooah!

Playing one of the best-selling games of all time gets even better when you save $15!

As a PowerUp Rewards member, your mission is to retrieve this coupon from the Active Offers section of your PowerUp Rewards account, bring it to your local GameStop and get $15 off the Wii, Xbox, PS3 or PC version.

Just log in and print the coupon. But hurry, this offer is only valid until 6/16/11.

Clicked the link and sure enough I had the coupon.

Just a heads up to check your email.

Edit- It may work on the used copy, at the very least it doesn't say it won't anywhere on the coupon.

I am in.......i have 42 dollars worth of credit....thanks OP

its in my poweruprewards account and i didnt get an email.

can confirm that I got this as well, even though I'm pretty sure I told them to stop sending me emails.

[quote name='Gosha']Seems kind of crappy, especially since you can just order the PS3 version on Amazon for $45 already. http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Bla...CA9Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1307750305&sr=8-2

That or buy a used copy at BB for 40.[/QUOTE]

Best buy isn't a bad idea, but i was thinking more so to use it with the used copy. I want to say I saw it for 50 used at GS the other day so that brings it down to 35. I don't know if used works though.

Coupon is likely not to work on used version.

GS prices are bad enough to make this coupon worthless, as is often the case.

I can confirm it won't work on a used copy. It does make the new copy cheaper than the used though, even with rewards discount.

bread's done
Back