$15 off Electronics Purchase of $100 or more--New Target Coupon!!!

Halo3Champ

CAGiversary!
Hey I just got a coupon in the mail good for $15 off an Electronics Purchase of $100 or more. I am working on putting up a scan of the front and back but my scanner is blurry. If anyone else has a better scanner and the coupon it would be a big help.

I just got this too, however the UPC is very funky and might be a single use code.

Edit: It is also on a very thick paper with an almost laminated feel.

pretty sure these are a single use code. I got two and they are different codes.

Plus they come on one of those cheap plasticy gift-card looking things... doubt you would be able to pass this off at the register.

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Hey I just got a coupon in the mail good for $15 off an Electronics Purchase of $100 or more. I am working on putting up a scan of the front and back but my scanner is blurry. If anyone else has a better scanner and the coupon it would be a big help.[/quote]

How do you guys get the flyers did you sign-up online or anything I never get things in the mail from Target.

[quote name='slowmotionninja']How do you guys get the flyers did you sign-up online or anything I never get things in the mail from Target.[/quote]

Yeah, I am curious about this too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Okay I used my coupon today and they handed it back to me and then i went to another target and used it again and it worked both times except the 2nd time they took it from me. This might be reusable...

I got mine. I'll post my UPC so someone can compare, but it sounds like these might be unique. I can't scan right now, sorry:

9856-0112-9387-4912-1329-1819-59

There is a chance you could successfully combine this with the $5 toy coupon for a total of $20 off.

I have one with the same upc. Don't have a scanner but at least we know that upc is on more than one card. Anyone know if this has to be a single item >= $100, multiple electronics items totaling >= $100, or is it like the $5 off $25 toy coupon?

[quote name='TracerX']I have one with the same upc. Don't have a scanner but at least we know that upc is on more than one card. Anyone know if this has to be a single item >= $100, multiple electronics items totaling >= $100, or is it like the $5 off $25 toy coupon?[/quote]

Just has to total 100, thats what a rep at target told me. Can anyone scan their card?

Yeah, it'd be nice to have this in hand while buying MGS tomorrow.

I don't think the cashier will be informed as to what kind of paper it's supposed to be on.

Another nice Target coupon??

Yay.

Not as good as the $10 off 360 merchandise one but hey at least this one can be used on anything.

:)

Hope to see a scan soon.

Weird, mine is only 10 bucks off 100, and the only exclusion is Bose merchandise (I didn't even know they had Bose stuff).

yeah scan would be nice, also does this stack on the $5 off $25 purchase? I would like to get Rock Band Special Edition for PS2 since my PS3 drums and one of the guitars went out, and I thought this would be cheaper to get the PS2 bundle (since the $99/$109 price drop) and Gamestop/sell back the game and mic. This would be sweet if these two coupons stacked i would get RB for like (90+tax) minus what ever I get for the game and mic. :D:D Man this is sweet, please get a scan!

So...
20% off a 100 dollar purchase. Not bad. If you're extra smooth you could get them to take an extra 3 5 dollar off 25 purchase coupons, depending on what you're purchasing. Warning though, for that to work you have to have an equal amount of items for the coupons that you're buying. So using 4 of the 5 dollar off and the 15 off for Rockband won't work. I'm not sure, but you could probably just get three packs of candy with the Rockband and it would work.

bread's done
Back