15% off from any used game at GS.com from DELL

Status
Not open for further replies.

machtdh

CAGiversary!
My first deal posting in here, I haven't found it anywhere else here on CAG. To get the discount just type: PPLAY15 at checkout. Discount can't be combined without other coupons but it can be combined with EDGE to get a 25% total discount. Enjoy! :D

I prefer CAG16, but there is a $25.00 minimum, not only do you get 1% additional discount, but you help Cheapy live his lavish lifestyle in Japan.

CAG16 does not have a $25 minimum. SAVER does.

[quote name='machtdh']Discount can't be combined without other coupons but it can be combined with EDGE to get a 25% total discount. Enjoy! :D[/quote]
CAG16 combines with Saver and edge, so this coupon fails.

[quote name='romodome']I prefer CAG16, but there is a $25.00 minimum, not only do you get 1% additional discount, but you help Cheapy live his lavish lifestyle in Japan.[/quote]

Did u see his latest video on youtube yup he is living lavishly already while we lived here in the US with high gas prices:hot:. Oh ya CAG 16 is much better than this extra 1% more and ur helping cheapy fund his bath thub.

[quote name='lovemetal626']what does CAG16 give you? and what is SAVER?

sorry for being the noob lol :)[/quote]

CAG16 gets you 16% off all used games/dvds, Saver gives you free economy shipping for orders of $25+ ($25 threshold taken before discounts)

So its basically 26% off rather than the 20% off you get in stores w/ edge & 10% coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back