15% off gift cards at Alice.com (through 3/11/10)

Legolas813

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://alice.com/gift_cards

Alice.com is having another gift card sale! I bought a ton for myself. 15% off is great, especially for someone who uses the site as much as I do.

For those unfamiliar, Alice.com sells household goods (i.e. items for bathroom, laundry, pantry, cleaning closet, bedroom, medicine cabinet, etc.). The prices on the site are comparable to most major stores and many items are actually cheaper. Shipping is always free (there is a 6 item minimum requirement per order).

Never heard of them, but this is by far the dumbest price-comparison chart I've ever seen in my life...

faux_home.png

AFAIK, you're allowed to show competitors' prices for comparison as long as it's factual (and has the date disclaimer to show when the comparisons were made). They don't even tell you what item they're using to compare prices against mystery stores with.

If anyone wants to see what they have without signing up, feel free to use [email protected] password: douche.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kerig']Never heard of them, but this is by far the dumbest price-comparison chart I've ever seen in my life...

faux_home.png

AFAIK, you're allowed to show competitors' prices for comparison as long as it's factual (and has the date disclaimer to show when the comparisons were made). They don't even tell you what item they're using to compare prices against mystery stores with.

If anyone wants to see what they have without signing up, feel free to use [email protected] password: douche.[/QUOTE]

haha didnt think it would work so i tried it and guess what it did lol... :bouncy:

Last two days of the sale.

Last sale I bought $250 worth of gift cards for $175. This sale I decided to buy $600 worth of gift cards for $510. I know it sounds crazy to be spending this much money at one time, but I figure it is worth it in the long run.

I buy almost all of my household goods online now.

bread's done
Back