15% off (max $100 discount) on Ebay sitewide tomorrow 11/21 w/code "PICKFAST"

Nothing-

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/1121/70319.html

offer good on 11/21 until 8pm EST.   It's a one-time use coupon code that you can use on your whole cart.

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 8:00 PM Eastern Time on November 21, 2018
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKFAST
  4. Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to complain as I still managed to save about $60 but I had 35 items in my account and they were so helpful to limit my cart to 10 items to make it easier ( sigh ) that I had to scramble to find the 10 most expensive items to get anything out of it.  The coupon is one time so I couldn't just do 3 orders but that really sucks for the other 25 items, guess I'll wait until the next one.  

It also would have cut down on the amount of games to buy for black friday as the coupon matched up with some of the better priced games.  

Been thinking of getting a Vita for a while and this coupon was enough to push me over the edge. 178 shipped no tax. Would rather pay a little more for new than take my chances on a GS refurbished one
Bruh, me too! Vita was the only system on my mind after a hiatus of over 4 years since i sold it. Now that I travel alot, Switch and other Home consoles won't cut it, new 2DS XL is alright but it's a kids system.. Vita is for men.

I had a bit of a breakdown last night realizing my backlog will never be played, so I listed every game I own that is still attainable digitally. Sold 35 games today. Thanks eBay!

Thanks OP! Picked up Skryim Switch for 29 after shipping. Saved 8 over what I was gonna spend on Black Friday on it at Walmart.

Bruh, me too! Vita was the only system on my mind after a hiatus of over 4 years since i sold it. Now that I travel alot, Switch and other Home consoles won't cut it, new 2DS XL is alright but it's a kids system.. Vita is for men.
What are we getting for it!?! I bought P4 Golden (of course) and Ys Memory of Celcetta, as both are still cheap and available on Amazon. After that I have no idea!! Already completed Ys 8, Cold Steel 1/2, and Tokyo Xanadu for ps3/4, so not sure what other RPG's should be played.

What are we getting for it!?! I bought P4 Golden (of course) and Ys Memory of Celcetta, as both are still cheap and available on Amazon. After that I have no idea!! Already completed Ys 8, Cold Steel 1/2, and Tokyo Xanadu for ps3/4, so not sure what other RPG's should be played.
Ever since Sony announced the PS Classic, i got a sudden "Itch" to replay old Ps1 classics.... so FF7 / 8 / 9, Resident evil 2 / 3, Megaman X4 / X5 / X6 (JP only but I have it :). Vita / PSP are the only systems capable to play these on the go but PSP is old now since Vita is the next best thing. As for actual Vita games, MGS 3 HD, FFX / X-2, World of Final Fantasy and... MVC 3? Oh yeah, don't forget the new Catherine game coming in just 3 months!

bread's done
Back