15% off PSN, Eshop, Steam, and Sling at Dollar General

Hell yeah, thanks for this! Missed the Family Dollar one last week so this is great for some stocking stuffers. (And my own persisting hope that we get a flash sale before the end of the year....)

You can use the currency to buy PS+ via PSN, however keep in mind that you need to make sure you buy enough currency to cover your state's sales tax. 

Also, I should note that like the Family Dollar from last week, you don't get the cards like you do at "real" stores, it's just a code printed out on a receipt. Which bummed me out because I wanted some of this stuff for stocking stuffers.

What, you don't want to put Dollar General receipts in their stockings? ;)

But in all seriousness, why not just write it out on a Christmas card? That seems pretty legit.

A week or 2 ago I saw a dg deal on ig where someone was using dg digital $5/$25 app q on Xbox Live cards. It has a strong chance of not working but there is a $5/$25 digital again for Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hulu too!

Weird that Xbox isn't a part of it, but there you go.

Anyway, my chick just showed the ad to me- which is good until 12/02.
What is offered I think is YMMV a little. the ones around me didn't offer the discount on sling but did offer it on hulu. I could've sworn i saw xbox on the discount at my local ones. Will have to check again later this weekend. All the others you mentioned are the same for my location though

A week or 2 ago I saw a dg deal on ig where someone was using dg digital $5/$25 app q on Xbox Live cards. It has a strong chance of not working but there is a $5/$25 digital again for Saturday.

Was the coupon used to order through the app or in store?

Also, I should note that like the Family Dollar from last week, you don't get the cards like you do at "real" stores, it's just a code printed out on a receipt. Which bummed me out because I wanted some of this stuff for stocking stuffers.
YMMV. My store did this for PSN but had the actual cards for Nintendo.

$5/$25 digital q is working with the gift cards but I don’t think $5 off of just gift cards will work. I played it safe and bought $8 in nuts. Paid $20 for nuts and $20 ps store gift card. Best scenario buy $7 filler and pay $19 which is $2 more than just paying for gift card.

bread's done
Back