15-year old burned alive over $40 videogame. . .

MaxBiaggi3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
A Florida teen received second-degree burns over 80% of his body after a dispute over an unnamed $40 videogame escalated. Another teen stole the first kid's dad's bicycle in retaliation for the money owed, but after the police caught him, the second kid thought burning the first kid alive was a reasonable response. Several kids involved in the incident laughed about it afterwards.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/13/florida.teen.burned/index.html

[quote name='BillyBob29']It's really hard to make a judgement on this incident without knowing what videogame we are talking about. ;)[/QUOTE]

Since somebody is going to take the first step, I'll continue in that path.

I bet it was Madden which loses at least 95% of its value in the first year.

Came for jokes about which game it was. Left satisfied.

Seriously, ow. Holy shit ow. Can't believe he didn't drown in the pool.

[quote name='IRHari']This isn't Kotaku, so I'm not expecting to see any Mortal Kombat 'FATALITY' jokes.[/QUOTE]

That's because he survived.

I'll just go with "TOASTY!"

And now I feel dirty.

[quote name='PR Mega X']That's because he survived.

I'll just go with "TOASTY!"

And now I feel dirty.[/QUOTE]
nba-jam-2004247707.jpg

Yeah, I'm going to hell.

Sad thing is, school in America is lord of the flies time.

It's ironic - all these lawsuits neuter the authorities, and the bad kids rule the roost.

If there was real discipline in American schools none of this would be happening, believe that.

[quote name='JJSP']
nba-jam-2004247707.jpg

Yeah, I'm going to hell.[/QUOTE]
I was going to say "Boomshakalaka!" but then I realized you meant "He's on fire!"

I don't feel bad for the kid. He should know who he is robbing before he robs them. If he is robbing from kids who are willing to set him on fire... well lets just don't rob from kids who will set you on fire.

Scorpion_Fatality_1_by_Jarreck.png

[quote name='rickshankshaw']I don't feel bad for the kid. He should know who he is robbing before he robs them. If he is robbing from kids who are willing to set him on fire... well lets just don't rob from kids who will set you on fire.[/QUOTE]

Your Honor, I present exhibit A.

[quote name='62t']Well technically he got burned for snitching.[/QUOTE]

This.

Such a wonderful sub-culture there, with the "No snitching" BS.

So burning somebody alive is worth a $40 game? Then I say a bullet to the head is what needs to happen to both kids who did this to him.

bread's done
Back