$150 Wii + Mario Kart and Nintendo Selects @ Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks OP. You know, there are a handful of games I really want and I've never picked up a Wii yet. But I have this constant, impending fear that it'll just be a dust-collector :( Good to know the deal is up at Amazon now though :)

I want one just to play the new zelda but 150 still seems high I hope this makes the amazon warehouse prices drop even more

[quote name='VISCO']I want one just to play the new zelda but 150 still seems high I hope this makes the amazon warehouse prices drop even more[/QUOTE]

150 still seems high are you kidding me?

ugh

Yeah, I traded in my never-played copy of TP for GC for $15. $5 difference seems worth it for the Wii version.

[quote name='Antipodes']Nintendo Selects: Mario Super Sluggers, Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Animal Crossing: City Folk
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=amb_lin..._rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1298227322&pf_rd_i=14218901[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Tried "Twilight Princess" and "Nintendo Selects" searches to no avail. Was starting to think Amazon wasn't going to get them for a while. :lol: Got the GameCube version day one and beat it when it came out. Wasn't going to pay full price for a double-dipped Wii version, so glad they finally swallowed their pride and came out with the Player's Choice/Nintendo Selects line again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back