$16 for Guitar Hero II XBox 360 Guitar and Game

One4Deuce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just thought I'd brag about a great deal I was able to get. A local Best Buy was selling the Guitar Hero II bundle (controller and game) for $15.99. I scooped up 6 of them, kept one for the guitar, going to sell the game and have been able to successfully sell the other 5 on eBay for $39.99 plus $17 shipping.

By the way, I think I'm going to really like this forum, I'm always looking to add to my game collection with cheap games.

[quote name='darkslime']You'll soon learn that no one here likes hoarders.[/quote]

Yeah, most deals here end up being very limited, so if you get like 20 of something, they probably won't liek you. Still, good for you. Make a trade list so we can rob you back :)

[quote name='darkslime']You'll soon learn that no one here likes hoarders.[/quote]

I actually noticed that in another thread about 5 minutes after posting. I figured "bragging rights" implied I was able to do so, my apologies.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just thought I'd brag about a great deal I was able to get. A local Best Buy was selling the Guitar Hero II bundle (controller and game) for $15.99. I scooped up 6 of them, kept one for the guitar, going to sell the game and have been able to successfully sell the other 5 on eBay for $39.99 plus $17 shipping.

By the way, I think I'm going to really like this forum, I'm always looking to add to my game collection with cheap games.[/quote]

buy whatever amount of something you want, i buy games to resale from time to time also, no big deal.

Yep, people who complain about hoarding probably go and buy used games, so its just a pot calling the kettle black. Though buying used is a hell of a lot worse.

[quote name='Bezerker']Yep, people who complain about hoarding probably go and buy used games, so its just a pot calling the kettle black. Though buying used is a hell of a lot worse.[/quote]

I am so confused with the comparing of the two. I understand why buying used is harmful to the game industry, or any industry for that matter (though, I would argue that is such an apparent part of producing high priced items that its kind of moot) , but how is this more or less qualitative with people's reason for disliking hording?

[quote name='Bezerker']Yep, people who complain about hoarding probably go and buy used games, so its just a pot calling the kettle black. Though buying used is a hell of a lot worse.[/QUOTE]

Are you gonna repeat the same thing in every thread about cheap GH2 games that people hoard?

Sometimes buying used is the only way some of us can even FIND certain games... your point has no validity... these companies dont endlessly produce games they stop, the new supply dries up...

I prefer new games if given the choice, but sometimes there is no chice

IMO Hoarding is fine, I used to get upset when i heard that somone had grabbed all the new discount stuff at My K-Mart, but I have learned that if i dont get what i want the other guy will, I used to just buy enough for me and then grab the rest to resell if It was still there a week or 2 later, but now i just grab because i know that is what the other local CAG does. what bugs me is when someone hoards and never sells the stuff and has 20 copies of Super Mario Kart, and 5 copies od FFVII in his house, ect... liek the guy that works at a local pawnshop and grabs all the good stuff as it comes in.

[quote name='Persona7']Did you at least leave a few for people who actually want the game? :bomb:[/QUOTE]
I actually did, there were two that were sitting out when I left and quite possibly even more in the back.

[quote name='One4Deuce']I actually did, there were two that were sitting out when I left and quite possibly even more in the back.[/quote]Good. I had a run in with a ebay whore that hoarded all the copies of a certain game on clearance to sale on ebay for a premium.

bread's done
Back