160 ms points and 48-hour live code from [email protected]

GILiveRadio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got an email from [email protected] with the title "160 Microsoft Points, 48 hours on Gold, and the second collection of Call of Duty add-ons."

This seems kind of random since I don't remember signing up for anything. Just thought I would post and see if anyone else received this.

90f3305007.jpg

[quote name='GILiveRadio']I got this on my alternate account that doesn't have any cod map packs but has played online.[/QUOTE]

Same here and my brother got one also on his silver account too. On my account I have never played it online just single player.

I did not receive the email on my gold account and neither did my brother on his gold account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably another "reward" for silver members. Us gold members get hosed again, (got the email for the map pack, but no points).

[quote name='ShyYoshi']can you please provide the link to that page?[/QUOTE]

This from the email. It's not a web page.

It could be for silver accounts although I was able to redeem the points on my gold account. Seems like an incentive to subscribe to gold.

[quote name='Pakhair']I think it was sent to COD Elite members (Needs Confirmation)[/QUOTE]
im elite and didnt get any email

Last time I got something like this, the 48-hour code turned out to be a 160 MSP code instead!

...and that was on 2 separate Silver accounts. :)

bread's done
Back