1600 XBL points on sale at amazon for $18.54

you still have to buy $25 worth of stuff though, and you have to wait

time is money sometimes. especially with that 2400 points deal going on

[quote name='ral1121']minus 1 dollar is a good deal?[/QUOTE]

It's A deal. If someone is looking for 1600 points (like I was) then it's as good a deal as you're gonna find right now.

Sorry guys. I'm a prime member so I take it for granted when things are on sale. Still there are some good fillers if you need em. :)

[quote name='USB Cable']I just ordered one this morning, fuck! That's a whole bag of chips or a pen! :'([/QUOTE]

Yeah i ordered one yesterday afternoon =( Darn i could of waited but oh well i guess. For some reason when i tried to buy 2 1600 point cards it didn't let me. Never tried 2 separate orders but someone can probably confirm this.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Yeah i ordered one yesterday afternoon =( Darn i could of waited but oh well i guess. For some reason when i tried to buy 2 1600 point cards it didn't let me. Never tried 2 separate orders but someone can probably confirm this.[/QUOTE]

There is a limit imposed by Amazon on how many you can buy in a given amount of time. I believe I have heard it is 1 per month but others may know better.

[quote name='ral1121']minus 1 dollar is a good deal?[/QUOTE]
I know right, I had some I sold on craigslist for 17 and people still would rather buy them off amazon.

[quote name='missingno81']I know right, I had some I sold on craigslist for 17 and people still would rather buy them off amazon.[/QUOTE]

while you can find some sweet deals on CL, it's a buyer's beware site full of scammers, hookers, players, and some legit posts. amazon has a better rep, what can I say. As for $1 in savings? We're CAG's, who wants to pay full retail anymore? No I.

[quote name='petersa1d']If anyone want 4000 microsoft points for 40 dollars paypal, pm me. I received this from the 4gb bundle on microsoft.com[/QUOTE]

PM'd.

It's a deal. We're dealing with MS points, here; essentially, we're paying $18.50 for $20 dollars. It's not like it's an item, and it's not like they're going to drop to anything less than $16 on Amazon. I was waiting as long as possible for even a slight drop in points cards for the XBL October promo. Thanks, OP.

[quote name='Maromi']It's a deal. We're dealing with MS points, here; essentially, we're paying $18.50 for $20 dollars. It's not like it's an item, and it's not like they're going to drop to anything less than $16 on Amazon. I was waiting as long as possible for even a slight drop in points cards for the XBL October promo. Thanks, OP.[/QUOTE]

Yup, the days of the $15 MS Points cards do not come anymore. I remember that people on the forums would sell them at $15 but those days are gone. You will find a way to beat the system from time to time but this is as good as it gets with no tax and free shipping.

[quote name='eliter1']Yup, the days of the $15 MS Points cards do not come anymore. I remember that people on the forums would sell them at $15 but those days are gone. You will find a way to beat the system from time to time but this is as good as it gets with no tax and free shipping.[/QUOTE]

The best recent deal was K-Mart's offer where it was similar to the PSN one they did. Where you got a $10 Microsoft Gaming Coupon for a 1600 Point Card at $19.99 and a $20 Microsoft Gaming Coupon for a 4000 Point Card at $49.99. But the downside was that you could not chain them together because there was a wait period on the coupons and you could not buy Microsoft Points with them. I ended up skipping this offer because of those restrictions.

Walmart is matching this deal on their website and as long as you do Site-to-Store Shipping, it's Free Shipping and no tax also. Just depends on whether you have Amazon credit or Walmart Gift Cards to burn. (You can get 2% Cash Back if you use Fat Wallet's referral system too, saving you roughly $0.30 >.> ).

I hope that Target, Amazon, or Walmart have the $15 1600 Point Cards again soon. Between Deal of the Week's and the October 800 Point Rebate Offer, I have been burning through Microsoft Points insanely fast.

Oh, I forgot. Toys R Us allowed you to order Microsoft Points on their website as part of their Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale recently also. After tax, shipping, and a promotional code, it came out to roughly $17-ish for each 1600 Points Card. Not a bad deal either, but it became (DEAD) awfully quick too.

[quote name='100xp']while you can find some sweet deals on CL, it's a buyer's beware site full of scammers, hookers, players, and some legit posts. [/QUOTE]

Are you really afraid you'd order Microsoft Points and get a prostitute instead?

[quote name='chimpmeister']I got 4 1600 point cards for 15.xx for a while ago when Amazon was running them cheap, 18.54 is pretty lame for a deal. Just saying. #-o[/QUOTE]

Point cards rarely go on sale. This is definitely a deal, unfortunately.

[quote name='fei33']Walmart is matching this deal on their website and as long as you do Site-to-Store Shipping, it's Free Shipping and no tax also.[/QUOTE]

Shipping is free for site-to-store, yes, but there's always tax when I buy from there. Maybe you're in a state where there is no sales tax?

[quote name='donny2112']Shipping is free for site-to-store, yes, but there's always tax when I buy from there. Maybe you're in a state where there is no sales tax?[/QUOTE]

Have you tried it by putting Microsoft Points in your cart and order? Nothing else? It could be that Microsoft Points are taxed in your state, but qualify as a gift card in mine, so it is not taxed. I know that is usually a roll of the dice as to what a particular state's stance on taxing a particular item is, but it's worth a shot. Walmart has a physical presence in my state, so most items I'd buy online from them would be taxed.

Tax on Microsoft Points blows. I know that they tax it at Game Stop, so I stopped getting mine there. $22 for $20 worth of digital currency is not really what I'd call a deal.

[quote name='mkelehan']Are you really afraid you'd order Microsoft Points and get a prostitute instead?[/QUOTE]

ROFL Too funny. "Honey! I swear, this isn't what it looks like! She told me that she'd help me unlock all the Achievements on her XBOX."

bread's done
Back