160gb PS3 w/Uncharted & Pain for $469.00

ThomS111

CAG Veteran
I did a quick search and didn't see this posted yet so sorry if I missed it. Newegg.com has the 160gb PS3 with Uncharted: Drake's fortune and the PSN game Pain on sale for $469.00 with free shipping(that's a savings of $30). It's under their daily deals section so it should last the weekend at least. Maybe this is a sign of the impending price drop? Anyway here's the link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...110035&cm_sp=DailyDeal-_-68-110-035-_-Product

[quote name='Skoad']Decent, still a lot cheaper on Dell with the 20% off coupon, though.[/quote]

About $40 when you factor in a 7% tax rate. Only CA residents pay tax on newegg. Cash back services stack with both, though. Besides, do you really want to argue with Lo Pan?

Looks good. I have a PS3 and have been contemplating whether or not I should get Uncharted & Pain. Seems like a good game though.

[quote name='EmilyBabe']Looks good. I have a PS3 and have been contemplating whether or not I should get Uncharted & Pain. Seems like a good game though.[/quote]

I also already have a PS3. I got bored with Pain rather quickly, But Uncharted was great. It's one of the few story driven action/adventure games that made me want to replay immediately upon my first completion. I can't wait for the sequel!

bread's done
Back