160gb slim ps3 for $300 + $50 GC free SH, at newegg

This is B.S. I just ordered a new ps3 from newegg 5 days ago to replace my old 80gb that ylod last week.

Amazon is still offering a $50 credit with the 160 GB PS3 and there return policy is a lot better in case there is a price drop in the next 30 days. Newegg charges 15% restocking fee.

Actually, for me, Amazon isn't at this moment offering the $50 credit. That deal has been kinda on-and-off since Christmas, so who knows. It could be back later today or next week, but it doesn't appear to be up right now.

[quote name='Schazzwozzer']Actually, for me, Amazon isn't at this moment offering the $50 credit. That deal has been kinda on-and-off since Christmas, so who knows. It could be back later today or next week, but it doesn't appear to be up right now.[/QUOTE]

Umm yeah it is still up. Click the Special Offers link right under the price or scroll down the page a little bit to where it says this:

Special Offers and Product Promotions

Platform: PLAYSTATION 3 | Edition: 160 GB

• Order a PlayStation 3 160 GB and receive a $50 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Edit: It is not in the normal place credit usually shows up because they are advertising a different promotion there but if you scroll down a little or add it to your cart, at the Checkout page it says Congratulations, this purchase gives you $50 credit.

[quote name='Enuf']BB will PM the target version this week $249.99 + tax. check the thread[/QUOTE]

Isn't the target one $300 with a $50 gc? Is there a way to use the 50 gc on the actual purchase or am I missing something?

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']BB will not give GC. So they just subtracts the GC right away to pm Target.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, if that's true then I'll make my wifey take me to bestbuy and get me my 3rd ps3. Hopefully I'll quit selling them!

Well this sucks, they just told me that they will match the price of the ps3 but won't do anything about the $50 gc.

$299-$50(GC) =$249 + tax. That's how BB will PM target. They won't give the gift card, but will subtract the msrp of the ps3 instantly with the $50 GC.

Sorry, I don't know how to link but I've made a thread concerning the BB deal, $5 in RZ cert. and coupon that nets a $25 GC with the $250 PM

With so many $50 GC deals do you guys think a new ps3 design is coming out soon? That's the only question holding me back from biting on one of these deals.

[quote name='Plasmolyze']With so many $50 GC deals do you guys think a new ps3 design is coming out soon? That's the only question holding me back from biting on one of these deals.[/QUOTE]

I think Sony overshipped in the holidays and have to get rid of some of the consoles. Looking at their financial reports they were even with the 360 in shipping units - when in the US the 360 pretty much dominated everything in the holiday season outside of the DS. I would be surprised to see Sony cut the price considering how much debt they have had with the PS3 - they probably want to make as much money as they can. The only way I can see them dropping the price is if the 360 dropped theirs.

[quote name='Plasmolyze']With so many $50 GC deals do you guys think a new ps3 design is coming out soon? That's the only question holding me back from biting on one of these deals.[/QUOTE]

Doubt it they have a new motostorm bundle for $350 in April and a silver ps3 in japan in March.

bread's done
Back