$162 cheap for a new Wii system?

rightwingjedi

CAGiversary!
I have not seen what Wii prices have been for a long time and I want one for my daughters b day in late June.

I can get a new one by using Bing for $162 + tax. Is this a good deal for the basic white sytem with no games?

[quote name='rightwingjedi']i have not seen what wii prices have been for a long time and i want one for my daughters b day in late june.

I can get a new one by using bing for $162 + tax. Is this a good deal for the basic white sytem with no games?[/quote]

do not create threads to ask a question. Only post specific deals!

Not really a good deal. Might as well get the bundle that includes a 50 dollar game that is actually fun. And 2 wii sensing thingies that attach to the bottom of the wiimote

That depends...does it come with a remote and nunchuk? Gamestop (yeah, I know, I hate them too) sells a bundle with a remote, nunchuk, wii motion plus, and two games (wii sports and wii sports resort) for $199...

Amazon sells the same bundle as gamestop and also an older bundle with a remote, nunchuk, and wii sports for $179...

$162 for a wii with no games sounds like somewhat of a deal, however, wii sports is around $20, wii sports resort is $50, and wii motion plus is around $20...

So, yeah, basically echoing what cheapbrokegamer said: your best deals is to buy one of the bundle versions, because you essentially save around $50-$60...but it's totally up to you! Good luck with whatever you choose! :)

So, yeah, basically echoing what cheapbrokegamer said...

haha, I love when CAGs act like asses (not saying its not deserved sometimes). We should officially change the site to Cheap Asshole Gamers. I can be one sometimes too as it can be fun. :)

I have to admit, I don't even recognize these usernames. Does CAG have some kind of separate, designated heckle group I'm not aware of? A group assembled only to harass the uninitiated and rule-wary?

Are they taking applications?

[quote name='EliotAndrews']I have to admit, I don't even recognize these usernames. Does CAG have some kind of separate, designated heckle group I'm not aware of? A group assembled only to harass the uninitiated and rule-wary?

Are they taking applications?[/QUOTE]

we are accepting apps right now. hiring is done by HR and we don't ever know, it all goes through them.

:)
but seriously, its annoying when (not in this case) but most people are too selfish to wait and/or post in the right board, so they come here, usually young kids from guys advertising CAG on other sites such as GameFAQS where young trollish kids usually lurk.. So they come here and post.

now this guy made an honest mistake, i totally was goofing with him, I'm more of referring to those kids that come on here from other sites and are impatient/selfish :)

Im the nicest / old balls CAG in the world.. honestly just bored and goofing!

If you have a gamecrazy in your area go there, everything in store is 20% off, I bought a NEW wii for 160$ (170$ after taxes) This is the original bundle, with wii sports and the rubber grip, system software version 4.3U (moddable) Still not sure if I should have just went with the black wii.

bread's done
Back