16GB Memory Stick Pro Duo $39.95 Shipped

Izod517

CAGiversary!
Feedback
109 (100%)
http://www.adorama.com/ILXMSP16GBP2.html

Lexar 16 GB Platinum II Memory Stick Professional Duo Memory Card

$39.95 shipped (+tax in NY/NJ)

Also looks like it's currently 10% Bing Cashback.

Found this while looking at an SDHC deal on Slickdeals, this is actually the most reasonable price I've seen on any MSPD card and Lexar isn't a horrible brand. Anyways site is reputable enough if you believe what everyone at SD.net says.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet. There are no user reviews though. I'm super paranoid right now because I've bought 2 16gb cards on Amazon and both were fakes (MagicGate showed up as unknown) and wouldn't work with my psp.

Has anyone used a Lexar card with their psp? Do games download and install fine with it? It won't die out sooner then an official Sony will it?

Adorama is well known in the Camera industry, I'd assume it's not a fake, but I'll let you know in about a week, I went ahead and got one, since it's about the same price as two 8gb micro SD's. I couldn't find much on the Lexar card itself, but I've never had problems with Lexar as a whole (other than CD-Rs), I mean they're Tier 2 in memory not Teir 1 like SanDisk.

In for one, fellow CAGers. Will let you know the deal when it gets here in probably a couple weeks. Ordered for my silver Daxter Pack PSP-2000....

Great. Money is a little tight this week anyway, so I'll hold off on this until next week. Hopefully by then some of you will have gotten yours and can report on the quality.

No new updates on this from anyone? Did anyone get it in the mail and get a chance to test it out with their psp?

bread's done
Back