$17.49 Unreal Tournament 3 for 360

Thanks OP..bought one copy for myself. Although I swore not to buy anymore games, my backlog of cheapassgames is growing daily....

Not bad. Couple of bucks cheaper than other places, so a nice heads-up for anyone with Prime or an Amazon Visa.

I know you can find it on clearance on someplaces, but $17+ without having to search sounds like a deal to me.

[quote name='yukafls']I got one at my Target stashed, hoping it will make one more drop[/quote]

Thanks for the update :roll:

UT3 for PS3 and PC are the best versions.They both can be upgraded to 2.0 which includes trophy support (also on PC via Steam) and a new free titan map pack.

[quote name='ohboy10451']not a deal.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is.

I'm waiting for a 20% off coupon from GS so I can pick this up. Thanks anyways, OP.

[quote name='whywakeup']I just got UT3 at target for $10 and i love it .[/quote]

Be sure to check the clearance isle at Target before biting on this. It was $9.98 at my local store when I grabbed a copy. Otherwise, this is a pretty good deal.

[quote name='yukafls']I got one at my Target stashed, hoping it will make one more drop[/quote]
I know your trying to be a Butthole but you shouldn't . You already are without trying at all ... :booty:

ive always liked UT, but i couldnt imagine playing it with two analog sticks instead of a KB/M... i just feel your reactions have to be so quick as is..

Just played it for a few hours last night. Still quite a few people playing online. Awesome game.

I have to agree that the PS3 version has some better things like the new Map Pack (for free!) and Mod support. However, the 360 version has splitscreen, which I need!

[quote name='emperordahc']Just played it for a few hours last night. Still quite a few people playing online. Awesome game.

I have to agree that the PS3 version has some better things like the new Map Pack (for free!) and Mod support. However, the 360 version has splitscreen, which I need![/quote]

The PS3 version has this as well, came in the titan pack

[quote name='Microshock']The PS3 version has this as well, came in the titan pack[/quote]

Yep!

Heck I play the PS3 version more often now over the PC. Might have to do with the big screen I suppose. Ironically I use the 360 controller on the PC.

I got it at Walmart for $10 about 3-4 weeks ago. Great game. I wish the Titan Pack were coming to the 360, but I figure that there are more than enough shooters on the 360 that I won't be missing it as much. Great game nonetheless.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']If that's the case, why not just steal it then?[/quote]

now here is the way to get the cheapest deal.....hmmm unless you have to pay with jail time or a large fine

[quote name='AceSXE']now here is the way to get the cheapest deal.....hmmm unless you have to pay with jail time or a large fine[/quote]

Only if you're out-of-shape. We should be able to outrun most store security personnel.

[quote name='Microshock']The PS3 version has this as well, came in the titan pack[/QUOTE]
Splitscreen in now on the PS3 version?! ERRRAGGGHHHHH! I wanted the PS3 version all along, but that was the camel/broke/back. Crap! Well, at least the 360 version is still a good version. *sigh*

[quote name='emperordahc']Splitscreen in now on the PS3 version?! ERRRAGGGHHHHH! I wanted the PS3 version all along, but that was the camel/broke/back. Crap! Well, at least the 360 version is still a good version. *sigh*[/quote]

Keep telling yourself that!

bread's done
Back