17.99$ For 1600 microsoft points @ Amazon

Best Buy has this on the 1600 pt cards too on their website(at least yesterday they did). Don't know about free shipping though.

[quote name='bengalboy']Best Buy has this on the 1600 pt cards too on their website(at least yesterday they did). Don't know about free shipping though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Free Shipping on best buy. Also had a reward zone cert for $10 after coke had RZ points up a few weeks ago, so 8.00 for 1600 points aint to shabby. :)

Best Buy has a limit of 3 per order, free shipping (even for 1), and 3 different types of cards (plain, Halo-theme, and Call of Duty-theme). Therefore, you can effectively get as many as you want.

As much as I hate the concept of 'points', I like how you can buy 'money' on sale, and then use that discounted money to buy games on sale.

Ugh, have to resist this. I did get in on 3 of the 15 dollar cards from Wal-Mart a few weeks back so it makes it a little easier, but it's still tempting every time I see these damn things on sale.

[quote name='Brian234']As much as I hate the concept of 'points', I like how you can buy 'money' on sale, and then use that discounted money to buy games on sale.[/QUOTE]

That's the exact reason I LOVE the concept of points.

[quote name='bh47']That's a marketplace seller, not Amazon's price.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know, but who buys that shit? $19 shipping!! lol!!!

bread's done
Back