-

[quote name='Trakan'] I didn't recognize you with the new name, haha.

free bump.[/QUOTE]

yea - strange story behind that one :roll:

CML if interested in trading, I have Assassin's Creed, R6V2 both sealed which aren't on my list. Should have a bit of money in my PP account in a few days if you're interested in a trade/PP combo.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Interested in trading?[/QUOTE]

yep

[quote name='Ski Hawk']CML if interested in trading, I have Assassin's Creed, R6V2 both sealed which aren't on my list. Should have a bit of money in my PP account in a few days if you're interested in a trade/PP combo.[/QUOTE]

I am interested in Assassin's Creed but not sure how much PP you'd want to throw in on top of that

[quote name='bmachine']Hello! Is the "Gamestop Strategy Guide" the same as this Prima guide...or is it some other thing?[/QUOTE]

Its exactly that but with that little "Gamestop" logo on the front and the "limited edition quick reference skills card" :rofl:

[quote name='worx']Its exactly that but with that little "Gamestop" logo on the front and the "limited edition quick reference skills card" :rofl:[/quote]

Ah, excellent. Please CML for the game and guide, then!

If you buy before Monday -

Gears of War II / Fable II / Saints Row 2 / Fallout 3 + Guide - all for $130 shipped to your door priority :D

bread's done
Back