18/04/06: Clearing out older games, please help me clear my shelves

Bleh, that took ages. Take a look at the final values and see if I made any mistakes. The unclaimed freebies are going randomly into people's packages. :D

Link927, they are about 8.5 inches tall, with the exception of Marisa, whose hat bumps her up another inch.

If anyone lives in California, tell me now, because I'm going to start reorganizing and getting shipping quotes.

Well, I just went of the past, Akarik has been pretty cool about calling freebies.

And I'll take media mail since everything does qualify. Just give me the final total and I'll pay asap. And I would hope you would remember where I lived ;_; No, well you do trade more often than me >_>

(Yes, I do)

And they're pretty cute ;D 8~9 inches is a lot larger than I expected. Very nice, very nice.

Apparently Gogeta didn't know my original freebie calling system, so Link, I'm gonna give him a chance to get it from you. I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 50. PM me your guess or post it, and the one who's closest to it gets the DVD.

(and no, I don't remember your address... I save them only until the transaction is complete)

I dont remember you address, however, I do remember your located somewhere in CA. Also the fact that it tells me each time I see your post, but I would remember even without it >_>

And your lack of Sakuya disappoints me.

Oh, if I need to post on it, media mail works for me. I also PMed you about Hyper Police. I had a $16 bid on it at 11:59 pm if you look. Thanks good auction,

Gordon

bread's done
Back