18 DVDs for $58!!! WTT: Blu-rays, GT5 Prologue, Mercenaries 2, Many Sealed Games!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the DVDs in excellent condition and complete with everything they come with? Or are they previous rentals with lots of scratches and such without cases. Please let me know. Thanks!

[quote name='goomba478']Are the DVDs in excellent condition and complete with everything they come with? Or are they previous rentals with lots of scratches and such without cases. Please let me know. Thanks![/QUOTE]
All DVDs have only been owned by me... they range from very good condition to mint condition. No scratches whatsoever on any of the discs. All have their original slipcovers. I'll give a quick comment on the DVDs that I see minor flaws with.

John Q - the plastic sleeve the insert slides into has weird wrinkling on it. Its been that way since I bought it and I'm not sure what caused it. The slipcover is in perfect condition but doesn't look perfect because of the case.

Gangs of New York - very slight crease in the top/back of the case.

Boondock Saints - damage to the back of the case in one area, about one inch by 1/2 inch.

16 Blocks - sticky residue from the original seal is still on top, haven't tried Goo Gone on it yet (didn't have Goo Gone when I originally bought the disc).

Lord of War - minor wear to the edges of the case (its all cardboard/paperboard/whatever its called)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back