l3ornl3aked

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
icon5.gif

Any questions send me a private message, e-mail or instant message.​

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Goodfella1986']Is the Rock Band Special Edition including the drums, mic and guitar?[/quote]

Yes it's unopened so includes everything

[quote name='RPGguy101']how much for:

Def Jam
Conan[/quote]

No set prices in mind for anything, send me a offer and I will consider it.

[quote name='Ski Hawk']I'd like to trade with you, just because you're only about 100 miles south of me :D[/quote]

Didn't see anything on your list. Also my Best Buy had Dead or Alive: Xtreme for $14 so think I am going to keep checking for awhile to see if drops to $8 but thanks for offering to pick me up a copy.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']check my list for ninja gaiden 2?[/quote]

Didn't see anything to interested in besides Saints Row 2 Collectors Edition, sorry.

Selling two Xbox 360 120 GB Hard Drive for a couple of friends. Asking $85/OBO a piece shipped Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation they're both brand new from the Fable 2/Halo 3 Elite Bundle. These are only for sale at the moment unless there is no interest then they might be willing to trade. Also have for sale a couple of Xbox Live Gold subscription cards for $7 that will be sent through email or PM asap. If interested send me an offer, PM or post here.

One has been sold so have one left I'll also include an UNO & Robotron: 2084 XBLA code to the buyer of the last one. Established traders here I will take two payments from, half now and half by the end of June if you don't have the funds at the moment.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']How much for the MSP card?[/QUOTE]

$35

[quote name='pyromania86']How much for a 4000pt live card. Payment via paypal.[/QUOTE]

$35 sent as Personal/Gift

[quote name='s2k']cml for a 4000 point card[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything, sorry.

[quote name='jughead']cml for points please.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything that I needed at the moment.

Thanks for the interest of everyone that has posted here. They may all be sold just waiting to hear back from two PM's I have received will update this thread later whether they're sold or not.

CML for a 4000 point card, if still available. If there's nothing of interest, I can Paypal you tonight. AFK, going to work~

I'm also interested in purchasing a 4000 MSP too, so let me know through PM or e-mail (vigaman87AThotmailDOTcom) if you have one. Thanks.

All are brand new factory sealed and for Xbox 360.

Borderlands - $43
Fallout 3 (Game of the Year) - $43
Forza Motorsport 3 - $43
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City - $29

Only looking to sell right now. Prices are firm plus actual shipping cost. If interested post here or PM me.

bread's done
Back