$19.99 new wavebird controllers at GS

[quote name='Nephilim']a couple of little girls decided to have a slap fight in this thread.[/quote]

she started it. at least i put a useful link to find a store with new sealed wavebirds. happy hunting guys except that cheap slut

So, what is the EB/GS code for the New Wavebird/Wireless controller? I can only locate the number for used.

Thank you!

[quote name='zman73']QFT... sold a few on ebay at around 100 a pair... they only cost me 15 apiece[/QUOTE]

Damn I guess I should have kept mine sealed. I have 3 wavebirds and I really only use one of them.

[quote name='monkeydeew']she started it. at least i put a useful link to find a store with new sealed wavebirds. happy hunting guys except that cheap slut[/quote]

Go chock yourself. You accused the OP of a fake deal, with no reason for it. If you had said something along the lines of, "Oh, I just went to EB/GS and saw it at $35, do you have a receipt to prove the price?" That would have been perfectly fine. But you came in here sounding like a rude bitch. And if what everyone else said about the Wavebird getting marked as generic controllers, than your link isn't exclusive to Wavebirds. So, uh, you started it. And I am no rookie, if anything you are. Because you go and post a deal, for a coupon, but then don't bother to scan it, which is a lot less helpful than a ready to print coupon. Oh, and please go and learn some English, as it is even more painful to read anything you have posted.

Well then, I am off to go and see if any of my local GSs have a Wavebird, and do not plan on ever coming back to this thread.

so would a used one for 17.xx be a good price? I dont have a GC so never looked at prices. But interested in getting some wavebirds for the wii.

The body looked good just a little bit of dirt on the thumbstick (which could be easily cleaned).

[quote name='mrcheapo11']
Go chock yourself. You accused the OP of a fake deal, with no reason for it. If you had said something along the lines of, "Oh, I just went to EB/GS and saw it at $35, do you have a receipt to prove the price?" That would have been perfectly fine. But you came in here sounding like a rude bitch. And if what everyone else said about the Wavebird getting marked as generic controllers, than your link isn't exclusive to Wavebirds. So, uh, you started it. And I am no rookie, if anything you are. Because you go and post a deal, for a coupon, but then don't bother to scan it, which is a lot less helpful than a ready to print coupon. Oh, and please go and learn some English, as it is even more painful to read anything you have posted.

Well then, I am off to go and see if any of my local GSs have a Wavebird, and do not plan on ever coming back to this thread.[/quote]
roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookie

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152686
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153027
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152099
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144302

yep i post deals w/o coupons all the time. and i did post the sku for new wavebirds, its 801393. i wonder if your dumbass can figure out how to search for it. wow cheapslut, consider yourself choked again

[quote name='monkeydeew']roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookie

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152686
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153027
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152099
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144302

yep i post deals w/o coupons all the time. and i did post the sku for new wavebirds, its 801393. i wonder if your dumbass can figure out how to search for it. wow cheapslut, consider yourself choked again[/QUOTE]
actually, you make decent threads. Not the kind of stuff a Noob would make.

Picked up a used for 17 bucks too...hurray, now I don't have to have those damned wires dangling out of my Wii (that was the last of my wires...HURRAY!!!)

[quote name='OrngRubberDucky']so would a used one for 17.xx be a good price? I dont have a GC so never looked at prices. But interested in getting some wavebirds for the wii.

The body looked good just a little bit of dirt on the thumbstick (which could be easily cleaned).[/QUOTE]
yeah, that is still a good price...the wavebird is great.

Didn't find any new Wavebirds at my local GS, but picked up a used one for $17. Given that used Wavebirds are still going for no less than $30 on ebay, it's a fair enough deal.

[quote name='RotJ']Didn't find any new Wavebirds at my local GS, but picked up a used one for $17. Given that used Wavebirds are still going for no less than $30 on ebay, it's a fair enough deal.[/quote]

Same here, I am going to go check my other gamestops. See if they have any wavebirds.

im trying to get my cousin to get it, since the gamestop near him has a new wavebird. But according to him, it's under construction. Hmm, maybe that's what the S/C means.

[quote name='blackbird3216']im trying to get my cousin to get it, since the gamestop near him has a new wavebird. But according to him, it's under construction. Hmm, maybe that's what the S/C means.[/quote]

Isn't S/C Shopping Center?

[quote name='Snake2715']found a new one but its 34.99[/quote]

laaaaaaaaaaaame. so is the op a liar, pants on fire? i think he just got lucky with a mislabeled product but props man 20 for a new wavebird is killer. especially with brawl coming out in a few months.

[quote name='sasukekun']My local GS has 3+ used wavebirds for $17.99[/quote]

Same old Sas... always finding all the epics. ;)

Just recently got a new one for the normal price of $34.99. You're lucky enough to find a new one at this point, let alone at a low price.

OP was lucky to get a mistagged one. Very YMMV and not much of a "deal"

[quote name='Ndolger']I really don't know why Nintendo chose to stop supplying these...obviously the demand is there...

When Brawl comes out...oh man...[/quote]

So when Brawl comes out Nintendo then can get everyone to buy a classic controller instead.

[quote name='bigdaddy']So when Brawl comes out Nintendo then can get everyone to buy a classic controller instead.[/quote]

the new and improved wireless classic controller, which by the way is the reason the game got delayed.

[quote name='monkeydeew']the new and improved wireless classic controller, which by the way is the reason the game got delayed.[/quote]
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

As for the Wavebirds, I've seen them used at GameStop for $14.99 listed as "GameCube Controller (Any)" on their price tags.

Though I got my pristine Wavebird at Gamestop (the only clean controller in Philly!) all others I continue to find look like they've been pulled through someone's rectum. What do these people do with their controllers?!

[quote name='Caliburn']Though I got my pristine Wavebird at Gamestop (the only clean controller in Philly!) all others I continue to find look like they've been pulled through someone's rectum. What do these people do with their controllers?![/quote]
Put them up their rectums?

Called every store on the island; most have a used one or two, not a single new one on this rock. Hopefully a B2G1 will be coming up soon.

[quote name='monkeydeew']so did anyone get a new one for 19.99?[/QUOTE]
apparently, i found a 19.99 third party remote though... Mind as well get the madcatz microcon.

I've purchased a couple of used wavebirds from GS over the past year. One was in great shape, the other was pretty dirty. I've used rubbing alcohol to clean every inch of both controllers and they both look and work great now.

[quote name='blackbird3216']anyone know if the microcon is any good?
http://www.amazon.com/Gamecube-Microcon-Wireless-Controller-Colors/dp/B0006L7UWE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/103-6655123-2665433?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1192668492&sr=8-2[/quote]
baaaack in the day i let some jo at gs talk me into buying 2 of these, huge mistake. they are pretty small and the whole thing felt really stiff until the triggers loosened up, and stopped working. i also dont know if the receivers will fit into the wii nicely b/c i used these for my gc. i think the ones with a gs sticker over the madcatz one comes with a warranty of some sort but i lost my receipt so i wasnt eligible. if you are going third party id just get some other crappy knockoffs from amazon or slutbay.

Did anyone else confirm of deny the price on these, I have a GS with some in stock, but 34.99 is a little steep right now

[quote name='zman73']Did anyone else confirm of deny the price on these, I have a GS with some in stock, but 34.99 is a little steep right now[/QUOTE]
Was at my local GS 2 days ago, they had 3 or so used Wavebirds for $17.99 each. They are extremely hard to find new.

Holy Shit Thanks Op I Just Boought 6 Wavebirds For 20 Bucks Brand New At Various Gamestops In My ARea!!

Now I'm Going To Sell Them On Ebay Hopefully I Can Get 40+ Out Of Them!!!!

[quote name='alpinex8']Holy Shit Thanks Op I Just Boought 6 Wavebirds For 20 Bucks Brand New At Various Gamestops In My ARea!!

Now I'm Going To Sell Them On Ebay Hopefully I Can Get 40+ Out Of Them!!!![/QUOTE]

Were yours marked 20 dollars? or 34.99 like the ones I have seen

bread's done
Back